British Speedway Forum
Big Al

Leicester Lions 2016

Get on the emailing list instead. Always seems to be up to date information given.

You are just talking die hard fans who would want to be on the email list which is a very small part of a crowd. The club need to reach out to get to the other fans who are not on the email list.

I missed the radio interview given by DH on Thursday, what did he have to say, Just hope it was nat all doom and gloom.

I missed the radio interview given by DH on Thursday, what did he have to say, Just hope it was nat all doom and gloom.

I missed it, the Mrs however thought we'd signed Doyley for another 3 yrs!!

I did put her straight, and that had not happened as there was nothing on this forum!!

Wink, wink, bloody wink!!!

Leicester have not bought Doyle as they've never paid for him so to say he's signed for you is a tad premature. He's still a Swindon asset.

• Like 1

Doyle wont be at Leicester next year or any other year after that ...already signed a contract elsewhere

• Like 1

Doyle wont be at Leicester next year or any other year after that ...already signed a contract elsewhere

Let me guess, Swindon.

• Like 2

I'm surprised he stayed as long as he did to be honest.

Let me guess, Swindon.

With the prognosis of Darcy (I hope i'm wrong) not being great. Imagine Poole

I doubt it. Providing Swindon come to the tapes next season I reckon they'll be in greater need of riders than Poole and he is their asset. I think Troy Batchelor is probably already on the unwanted list. :wink:

• Like 1

It'll be a brave rider that signs a Swindon 2016 contract given that it's extremely likely there will nowhere for them to ride in March.

• Like 2

With the prognosis of Darcy (I hope i'm wrong) not being great. Imagine Poole

I don't think Doyle would want to ride for Poole anyway.

I think the biggest worry at Leicester is the hope that no more fans walk away. Leicester have lost alot of fans over the last two seasons.

I think the biggest worry at Leicester is the hope that no more fans walk away. Leicester have lost alot of fans over the last two seasons.

So you keep saying. You've told them (in your opinion) the crowds are dropping, you've told them why. i'm sure if they feel they need your expertees they will call you

So you keep saying. You've told them (in your opinion) the crowds are dropping, you've told them why. i'm sure if they feel they need your expertees they will call you

So you don't think they are dropping ?

Even Doyle has left Leicester