British Speedway Forum
Big Al

Leicester Lions 2016

Lionking do us all a favour n piss off eh

I wouldn't waste your broadband. He's probably sat in a dark room with phone in one hand and tossin off with the other at the thought of everyone wondering who is. That's how attention seekers roll
  • Like 1

I don't understand how you can say that iust because i have a different opinion to your family who clearly rate him by employing him at IOW.

What is the need to abuse me ?

why would you do it

for what reason?

I wouldn't waste your broadband. He's probably sat in a dark room with phone in one hand and tossin off with the other at the thought of everyone wondering who is. That's how attention seekers roll

I don't understand how you can say that iust because i have a different opinion to your family who clearly rate him by employing him at IOW.

What is the need to abuse me ?

why would you do it

for what reason?

I'm not abusing you. I was expressing an 'opinion' and that 'opinion' is that he ignored you anything else is a waste of broadband time. 'Opinion' as you call it works both ways !!!! Edited by TMW

I'll tell you what the problem is you and a few others do nothing but slag him off on here hiding behind you're computer if it causes you so much of a problem have a word to his face or speak to the powers that be n see if you can take over as you are such an expert but you won't because you're a spineless coward

• Like 2

I have spoken to him & tried to help him go give him tips on how to make his presentation better but his response was "i have been a dj for over 20 years i don't need advice from you, if you don't like it don't come "

Fact of the matter is the bloke is dreadful he doesn't follow the sport clearly because the mistakes he makes are basic & his voice just dull & lifeless , he maybe a good dj where he doesn't have to speak but presentation is Definatly not for him.

I took it up with David & Sarah about him who saif they hoped he would leave when he was suspended for his Somerset outburst but he didn't leave. They said the key thing is he doesn't charge for his services .

I am starting to think rainman comes on here looking for arguements anything you say he objects with you & hurls abuse & gets personal about it or is it that Hougaard & Popple are his lovers ??? The jury is still out for verdict on that

I'll tell you what the problem is you and a few others do nothing but slag him off on here hiding behind you're computer if it causes you so much of a problem have a word to his face or speak to the powers that be n see if you can take over as you are such an expert but you won't because you're a spineless coward

Edited by lionking

Not looking for trouble just pissed off with twats like you who think it's great to slag everyone off whilst hiding behind you're computer

• Like 1

What a berk you are....resorting to bad language to get your point across........you tosspot!

Shame this topic is beginning to go "off topic" and insults beginning to fly none of which are remotely interesting to anybody. But I am putting this down to the fact that there is now nothing to discuss now we have a team. The one exception is the track alterations so lets hope the weather is kind enough to see them completed - whoops just realized I have opened a window for someone to go on about the weather....again...Sorry.

Anybody got anything interesting to bring up relevant to Leicester Lions 2016? - sorry I cant kick it off but hope you guys out there have.

• Like 1

Not looking for trouble just pissed off with twats like you who think it's great to slag everyone off whilst hiding behind you're computer

Where's me popcorn?!!!!

Going to be good this...

Kids are off so need some fun..😁

• Like 2

Shame this topic is beginning to go "off topic" and insults beginning to fly none of which are remotely interesting to anybody. But I am putting this down to the fact that there is now nothing to discuss now we have a team. The one exception is the track alterations so lets hope the weather is kind enough to see them completed - whoops just realized I have opened a window for someone to go on about the weather....again...Sorry.

Anybody got anything interesting to bring up relevant to Leicester Lions 2016? - sorry I cant kick it off but hope you guys out there have.

Don't mention 'bringing up' I might just do that very thing !!! Edited by TMW

Talk of the new foreign number 8... Which young foreign rider would we like to see?

Potentially a second tier 2 fast track rider as well... Who's best of what's left?

I find it quite entertaining that LionKing has now become an expert on centre green presentation and has tried to pass on some tips to Mr Popple who I must add does make a few blunders and gets confused.

I have an idea LionKing why don't you and Mr P swap positions for the Sheffield meeting he can go up to the box and do the incident recording and you can show all the fans how you think it should be done out on the centre green.

Talk of the new foreign number 8... Which young foreign rider would we like to see?

Kai Huckenbeck

Jonas Andersson

Jonas Jeppesen

Krystian Rempala

(I assume Maxim Drabik and work permit riders wouldn't be eligible)

• Like 1

Where's me popcorn?!!!!

Going to be good this...

Kids are off so need some fun..

Who needs Jeremy Kyle when you've got the lions forum.

If the speedway is as good as this when the tapes go up we'll win the league no probs

Next please

• Like 5

I find it quite entertaining that LionKing has now become an expert on centre green presentation and has tried to pass on some tips to Mr Popple who I must add does make a few blunders and gets confused.

I have an idea LionKing why don't you and Mr P swap positions for the Sheffield meeting he can go up to the box and do the incident recording and you can show all the fans how you think it should be done out on the centre green.

well that certainly shut lionking up 😂