British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thommo34

Sheffield Meeting 10th Sept?

Well 3 days to go and I suspect that me a quite a few others would like to know if there is a meeting this Thursday.

I suspect that no news is bad news, but it would be nice to know especially as the weather forecast seems to be good.

Well 3 days to go and I suspect that me a quite a few others would like to know if there is a meeting this Thursday.

I suspect that no news is bad news, but it would be nice to know especially as the weather forecast seems to be good.

It was announced that Garrity and Bellago are in Silver Helmet at Redcar on Thursday - but what is announced as line up and who actually appears are often completely different!!

I don't remember hearing anything at the PLRC either, I guess we have to assume by this stage that there won't be.

Confirmed on Tigers Twitter that there's no meeting tomorrow, but hoping to stage first round of the playoffs next Thursday (17th September)