British Speedway Forum
Red Panda

Coventry V Poole Elsf 1

4. Kacper Gomolski - 2, 1', 1 = 4+1

4. Kacper Gomolski 3, 2, F, R = 5

Better than i thought and he is riding well currently

That Garrity stays on his bike... :rofl:

Full maximum at our last home meeting. Was untroubled. As long as Newman doesn't try to bring him off like earlier in the season then he should be fine.

Brilliant rider when on form but that's why he's top of the draft 👍🏻

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

You obviously weren't at Poole the night that Newman rode into the side of him on the back straight.

That's the night I was referring to. Think Forever Blue must have missed that bit when he was reading updates.

For me Newman is much the better rider and Starke better than Serjeant at the moment. Easy 2 legged victory for Poole unless Coventry can sign one of the world class riders they are in serious discussions with.

• Like 1

That's the night I was referring to. Think Forever Blue must have missed that bit when he was reading updates.

Cos Garrity never rides into the side of anyone does he?
  • Like 2

For me Newman is much the better rider and Starke better than Serjeant at the moment. Easy 2 legged victory for Poole unless Coventry can sign one of the world class riders they are in serious discussions with.

Garrity 8.2 and Newman 6.4 PL average suggests different by quite a way. Starke slightly higher PL average but Sarjeant number 1 in the tier 2 draft list.

• Like 1

Garrity 8.2 and Newman 6.4 PL average suggests different by quite a way. Starke slightly higher PL average but Sarjeant number 1 in the tier 2 draft list.

I know Garrity is a good as Woffy on his day but that's just my opinion.

• Like 1

Tbh it doesn't matter. What matters is who is better at the others track. And will Sarj get excluded for jumping too much!

And will the ref. be paying too much attention to James Saergant and ignoring other riders who break the rules?

• Like 3

And will the ref. be paying too much attention to James Saergant and ignoring other riders who break the rules?

Exactly. Seen it happen a lot lately

Tbh it doesn't matter. What matters is who is better at the others track. And will Sarj get excluded for jumping too much!

That is true but id say Garrity has improved the last month or so at Brandon, riding at Sheffield has helped him a lot. I don't think Newman will get it so easy this time.