British Speedway Forum
Red Panda

Coventry V Poole Elsf 1

Obviously I'm not printing off the right kind of race card. :lol: Is that the one with the coloured squares? I don't have that one any more since the format changed, but I'm sure some kind soul would let me know where to get it if I asked nicely. :wink: At the moment it's just the traditional one and I have to fill in the riders names for each race ~ not that I mind too much as it gives me something to do when the tractor is going round.

https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Public/2015%20EL%20race%20card.pdf?_subject_uid=28279200&w=AAAfQIWY-6pQk_NOZxQljnOQNCOE3d8vmr1O-Ee2MGTm_g

Because his best engines are in Coventry.

Yeh of course they are. And Sheep can fly, apparantly.. :rofl:

• Like 1

If it does rain Friday then extra days for bomber and Jason to rest ;)

I don't think it would matter, both will be riding on Friday...

So Edinburgh and Glasgow are charging £20 for a LC final. Makes £20 for EL speedway seems good value!

Where does it say Garrity is a doubt?

Im not saying he is, an neither is Bomber...

So Edinburgh and Glasgow are charging £20 for a LC final. Makes £20 for EL speedway seems good value!

Not really as a lot of riders in the elite league also ride in the premier league, plus speedway should only be £10 for normal meetings anyway.

I think Havvy was asked about it on twitter.

Ah i think I seen that. Didn't say anything about being a doubt.

Not really as a lot of riders in the elite league also ride in the premier league, plus speedway should only be £10 for normal meetings anyway.

I'm looking forward to you taking over the promotion at Coventry then if you would only charge £10 a meeting.

• Like 3

Ah i think I seen that. Didn't say anything about being a doubt.

But you know what some people are like, unless he says yes he is riding then people take it as a big negative sign!

• Like 1

Not so sure i would take that as gospel..

Deary me, tut tut, whatever happened to those Sky covers ?? I mean, a big club like Coventry should be able to farm volunteers off the street. :rofl:

Your right there mate !! You wouldnt see a big club like poole have any track problems for such a big occasion ..............

• Like 5

Your right there mate !! You wouldnt see a big club like poole have any track problems for such a big occasion ..............

Priceless!