British Speedway Forum
R87

Wolverhampton 2016

Kylmakorpi ruled out for a month, any injury is likely to rock your season so this is going to make it tough for us.

http://www.wolverhamptonwolves.co/news.php?extend.2512

Its not going to be a problem using R/R for home meetings,where we have all of our riders to choose from.

Away,think we should go with guests.Scott Nicholls already booked for Leicester on Saturday,can we use a D/U rider(Danny King)at Belle Vue next Wednesday ?.

I'm assuming we can yes. Just cant sign more than 2 double up riders (EDR's don't count)

I'm assuming we can yes. Just cant sign more than 2 double up riders (EDR's don't count)

You can have 3 double uppers with 2 sharing 1 place.

Disappointed to see the fixture shambles gets worse with a double header on 29 Aug v Swindon & King's Lynn.

Do you remember when Monday night used to be a regular Wolves speedway night and no need for double headers?

Edited by Lefty
  • Like 3

Disappointed to see the fixture shambles gets worse with a double header on 29 Aug v Swindon & King's Lynn.

Do you remember when Monday night used to be a regular Wolves speedway night and no need for double headers?

We all saw it being likely.

When I asked CVS the question at the talk in about not enough Mondays free with Cradley on alternate weeks he said that we had enough free and we had Tuesdays as back up.

surely he should move Cradley to a couple of Tuesdays for the senior team or are the tenants getting the better deal?

• Like 1

It could be worse, one of the matches could have been the Spoons, which no doubt would have helpfully been on first :D

We all saw it being likely.

When I asked CVS the question at the talk in about not enough Mondays free with Cradley on alternate weeks he said that we had enough free and we had Tuesdays as back up.

surely he should move Cradley to a couple of Tuesdays for the senior team or are the tenants getting the better deal?

According to the Fixture List on the official site we now have 2 ELB Matches against Swindon :D as they are listed on both 18th August and 29th August :D

Edited by OverTheTop
  • Like 1

Terrace talk suggests Wolves team at Swindon this Thursday is without Karlsson, Thorssell, Howarth & kylmakorpi. Hope rider replacement can make it otherwise I'd have trouble recognising my team!

Terrace talk suggests Wolves team at Swindon this Thursday is without Karlsson, Thorssell, Howarth & kylmakorpi. Hope rider replacement can make it otherwise I'd have trouble recognising my team!

I would say you look a little stronger at Blunsdon 1 Lindgren 2.r/r PK 3.Masters 4.Klindt 5.Nicholls 6.Morris 7.Howarth

• Like 1

How about Steve Boxall instead of Max Clegg.Has ridden well at Wolverhanpton and I do not think he has a team at present.

Better off using Morris and help develop one of our own assets

Better off using Morris and help develop one of our own assets

Agree. Boxall instead of Howarth ;):D

The meetings I've seen on Sky this season Clegg has always looked on the pace, Howarth is the biggest embarrassment, how a rider with his past performances in the elite league can ride this poor is beyond me.

The form of the reserves seems to be becoming a problem - hard to see what can be done though.