British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Explain how you came to that conclusion then how was it was Lamberts fault, it takes too, Also Iversen spat his dummy out with Bear twice this season, Nothing been said about that.......Also Iversen is no saint he spat dummy out at Poole by throwing a chair across the pits just missing the spares van

Well you certainly didn't hear the sports news on the radio this morning..........Buster said that the only rider he has spoken to was Young Lambert So all you Keyboard warriors want to do one.....If Lambert was supposed to have fallen out with Buster then why has he only spoken to Lambert

Have you actually spoken to Lamberts Mother!!!!!! have always been very polite and speaks to anyone. where has she been Mouthy????.........obviously Pinny you are also a Lambert hater, oh and Lamberts Mum an Dad have been backing him from the very first day.......spent all there time taking him to Germany etc to get him were he is today, you should be praising them not slating them

top post from the funniest Stars fan of all time lol lol keep up the good work sunbeam .

another post where your tongue is well and truly up lamberts back passage !!

Caused trouble at peterborough with his shoddy cant be ar$£d attitude and has made more enemies than friends in the lynn pits it seems

Comes across as a pleasant boy when interviewed but behind the scenes behaves like a spoilt little brat.

at least some Lynn fans can see Lambert for what he is - a talented rider who thinks he's better than what he is and un setting influence in the pits . For me the other 6 riders in the team are far more important than one rider . Edited by Haza
  • Like 1

Caused trouble at peterborough with his shoddy cant be ar$£d attitude and has made more enemies than friends in the lynn pits it seems

Comes across as a pleasant boy when interviewed but behind the scenes behaves like a spoilt little brat.

Why should a poster be accused of the above Just for supporting a young upwardly mobile, Local rider ? The Boy has Immence talent, Ok he makes the odd mistake, I think I made a few of those when i was his age. Maybe Pinny you were perfect and a total credit to your parents, if so, well done you.

If the lad moves on from Lynn, then so be it, and he will be doing it for his future progress in the Sport and maybe even to boost his bank balance, again how many people in his shoes would turn down extra money, if offered it for each days work ? For me it has been a total pleasure to watch the boy develop from The Lynn National League side to the fine rider he is today. I have to confess he was the one big reason I went to Saddlebow last season. If he does depart he will leave a massive hole to fill, in terms of entertainment value.

Edited by semion
  • Like 8

In life, you usually only get out as much as you put it. and thus, I feel Lambert still has some way to go to repay the Promoter and Fans who have supported him through his development so far. We have seen him progress into a highly talented youngster, who could be destined to the very top of the tree. He is now at a stage when he will make a big impression in the league, when he can repay all the faith and belief these fans have always had in him.

From his time at Lynn he should have learnt what speedway means to the fans and what winning the illusive title would mean to them, and what better way to pay those dues than help the Stars win that title. To jump ship now, and join another Elite Club, would be insulting to all concerned, and vindicate all those unsavoury comments doing the rounds.

If he wants to better himself then he has to go aboard to compete with the best, but to up-sticks just to the join top club, proves to me, he is nothing more than a Trophy hunter.

I hope he stays and prove all those doubter wrong......

• Like 1

Then again he could repay the club in another way. When Buster receives a big fat Cheque from Matt Ford ( Change name to fit). Just because he is local, why should he be any more Loyal to the Club than ex number of other riders who have sold their time at Saddlebow over the last 20 years ? how many times have we heard those involved in the nitty gritty of the Sport ( I use that term very loosely) tells us its a 'Numbers' game. Well for the riders that must also apply, but in their case the numbers are proceeded by a £/€ sign.

• Like 1

In life, you usually only get out as much as you put it. and thus, I feel Lambert still has some way to go to repay the Promoter and Fans who have supported him through his development so far. We have seen him progress into a highly talented youngster, who could be destined to the very top of the tree. He is now at a stage when he will make a big impression in the league, when he can repay all the faith and belief these fans have always had in him.

From his time at Lynn he should have learnt what speedway means to the fans and what winning the illusive title would mean to them, and what better way to pay those dues than help the Stars win that title. To jump ship now, and join another Elite Club, would be insulting to all concerned, and vindicate all those unsavoury comments doing the rounds.

If he wants to better himself then he has to go aboard to compete with the best, but to up-sticks just to the join top club, proves to me, he is nothing more than a Trophy hunter.

I hope he stays and prove all those doubter wrong......

I hope he stays also but needs to ditch his parents out of the pits for starters and also think long and hard which EL club gave him a chance as an unproven rider in 2014 he owes Kings Lynnin my opinion . Though I doubt that will even come in to his train of thought if he wants the big bucks let him chase it loan him out for a year don't sell him he will only increase in value and see were the land lies in 12 months time - ultimately the club can't hold on to a rider who doesn't want to ride for them . Buster won't break the club for one rider quite rightly so don't stand in Lamberts way - but I think the rider owes the club and should give Buster one more season . So guess I'm a a Lambert hater

So Bjerre has posted a Union Jack flag and question mark on twitter. Assume that means he knows he is surplus to requirements at Lynn...relief all round after last year

I don't get these comments about Lambert owes the club another season at least.If his average didn't suit Lynn would they want him back.Clubs use riders more than riders use clubs I'm afraid as it's an averages game at the end of the day.

• Like 1

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

your the joke and a Mouthy keyboard warrior

If I want to support a young local I will like so many other fans,

Get your facts right it was Peterborough so called promoter Ged Rathbone that P***ed him off, he was supposed to help him but instead totally done the opposite and made out it was all Lamberts fault, and you have seen it first hand that he behaves like a spoilt bratt.......

top post from the funniest Stars fan of all time lol lol keep up the good work sunbeam .

at least some Lynn fans can see Lambert for what he is - a talented rider who thinks he's better than what he is and un setting influence in the pits . For me the other 6 riders in the team are far more important than one rider .

Don't worry haza I will lol

don't think the lad has ever thought he is bigger than any other rider

Why should a poster be accused of the above Just for supporting a young upwardly mobile, Local rider ? The Boy has Immence talent, Ok he makes the odd mistake, I think I made a few of those when i was his age. Maybe Pinny you were perfect and a total credit to your parents, if so, well done you.

If the lad moves on from Lynn, then so be it, and he will be doing it for his future progress in the Sport and maybe even to boost his bank balance, again how many people in his shoes would turn down extra money, if offered it for each days work ? For me it has been a total pleasure to watch the boy develop from The Lynn National League side to the fine rider he is today. I have to confess he was the one big reason I went to Saddlebow last season. If he does depart he will leave a massive hole to fill, in terms of entertainment value.

Be careful Semion, you will be accused next of having your tongue so far up Lamberts arse...lol

As much as i don't like thinking it Rory would be a huge risk on his average.As said before he knows the sport and would be a great asset in a manager or pr role.

He deserves his place in a loyal way,no question.And if he gets the chance i hope he kicks on but i depends how much Buster wants to win the league imho.

Edited by Bald Bloke

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get your facts right it was Peterborough so called promoter Ged Rathbone that P***ed him off, he was supposed to help him but instead totally done the opposite and made out it was all Lamberts fault, and you have seen it first hand that he behaves like a spoilt bratt.......

Don't worry haza I will lol

don't think the lad has ever thought he is bigger than any other rider

Be careful Semion, you will be accused next of having your tongue so far up Lamberts arse...lol

has anybody on here seen him act like a spoilt brat?..the kid gets stick cos his parents in the pits..is that a problem?

• Like 1

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Get your facts right it was Peterborough so called promoter Ged Rathbone that P***ed him off, he was supposed to help him but instead totally done the opposite and made out it was all Lamberts fault

He let Rathbone and the Panthers down by picking and choosing meetings

• Like 2

He let Rathbone and the Panthers down by picking and choosing meetings

No he did not pick and choose the meetings

April

Fri 3 he was riding EL meeting

Thurs 23 he was riding EL meeting

Fri 24 Sun 26 he was riding for Kings Lynn in Poland

May

Fri 1 he was ill

June

Fri 12 he was in Vojans he was able to get back but not his bikes Peterborough were made well aware of that situation

July

Fri 10 Fri 17 he was out injured after his crash at Berwick

Sat 25 Sun 26 he was out injured ( what I also heard was Peterborough messed these dates up)

these were the only meetings he missed

20 meetings less 2 pp up until he got sacked that he done for Peterborough so don't give us all the c**p about him picking and choosing

and don't come back on here saying that he weren't ill, I was told he had the sickness bug, anyone can pick that up, but maybe not you.....you are Mr Perfect and never get ill.

Now call me a liar

If that is the case, he was in good Company. Riders will by and large pick where they are going to get the most reward. What amazes me, is that people are still surprised by this. A Speedway rider, rides a bike as a job. He is freelance to earn what he can where he can.. No different to a self-employed trademan in the Buildling trade. Gone are the days where one rider sticks with a club for keeps.

• Like 1

If that is the case, he was in good Company. Riders will by and large pick where they are going to get the most reward. What amazes me, is that people are still surprised by this. A Speedway rider, rides a bike as a job. He is freelance to earn what he can where he can.. No different to a self-employed trademan in the Buildling trade. Gone are the days where one rider sticks with a club for keeps.

They aren't gone, look at Holder, Newman, Ward, Woffinden, Lindgren, Topinka, Kerr etc etc

As a general point though, if a rider signs for a club for the season (not for life) then he has agreed to turn out for that club during that season, irrespective of whether someone waves a bigger wad in front of their face at some point.

• Like 1