Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

No it doesn't. Sundstrom, Larsen and Mads didn't race in 2015 so won't be on the HL list!!!

Neither are they 'new' riders so won't be assessed at 6.50

Kaspazak didn't race here in 2015 yet he's on the heatleader list isn't he?

Just about to say the same.

They probably thought Poole were going to use him so everyone wanted him on the list :D

Do you see what we are saying though Lisa, regardless of what team you support?

If the reason Buzz isn't on the list is because he didn't ride here in 2015, then surely that means Kaspazak isnt on it either. Both rode here last as heatleaders and neither rode here last year so same rules should apply.

The only difference being that Buzz was a World Cup rider last year whilst KK wasn't

Edited by mdmc82

Why would he be? How would the BSPA at the time of the AGM know that he was intending to do EL again??

Of course he is of HL standard by his last average but Not on the list!!!

Edited by Skidder1

Why would he be? How would the BSPA at the time of the AGM know that he was intending to do EL again??

Of course he is of HL standard by his last average but Not on the list!!!

The same can be said about Buzz - both are HL s - QED!! Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Do you see what we are saying though Lisa, regardless of what team you support?

If the reason Buzz isn't on the list is because he didn't ride here in 2015, then surely that means Kaspazak isnt on it either. Both rode here last as heatleaders and neither rode here last year so same rules should apply.

The only difference being that Buzz was a World Cup rider last year whilst KK wasn't

Yeah I get what you're saying and I agree but if what Skidder is saying is true I'm trying to work out the logic!

I think the first mistake was calling it a 'heatleader' list.

• Like 1

The same can be said about Buzz - both are HL s - QED!!

But that's exactly what I've said. Buzz will be in one of the Poole heat leader postions. Its not me that has said otherwise.

The only doubt in my mind is if there were changes agreed during the 'cooling off period' between the 2 parts of the AGM?!

As I have said everyone can put forward suggestions (if not arguments) as to who and why should or should not be on the list.

If any rider who didnt ride here last season has an average , obtained from a heat leader position, higher than the bottom rider on the list, they are classed as a heat leader surely its not rocket science.

Buck, KK , Woffinden, Mads and the like will all be heat leaders if they ride here in 2016 as they should be.

I wouldn't consider mads a heat leader

Nor would I on a less than 6pt average.

People keep going on about the heat leader list on here,has anyone actually seen it.I am assuming not.Is there actually going to be a list?With many riders it seems going to be about 6-7pt average wise how can they determine this anyway.In my thinking teams should just be able to build their teams up to the 40.5 limit and their top 3 are heat leaders,pretty simple I think

Edited by tellboy

One of the best teams we had back in 96 or 97 or something like that, was built late on with Wiggy,Shane Parker , Paul Hurry etc. If my memory serves me well they knocked Ipswich out of the KO cup with a team containing Rickardsson, Louis, Nicholls etc. best meeting I've ever seen.

It was Craven Sheild semi final that Stars knocked Ipswich out. Best meeting I have ever seen and Parker walked the track after and shook every fans hand.

How about?

1 Troy Batchelor 6.91
2 Przemyslaw Pawlicki 6.75
3 Robert Lambert 6.59
4 Scott Nicholls 6.48
5 Rory Schlein 6.24
6 Lewis Kerr 4.22
7 Lewis Rose 3.00
Total: 40.19!
  • Like 1