Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

stars to sign Nicki Pedersen as #1 then come July/Aug NKI returns as a direct replacement...

thoughts please

Hope the weather is good for the first half of the season, hate standing on the terraces when it's cold. It can snow in August the if if likes

If the club changes race night it's going to be for a big name signing in my opinion and the only rider that fits the bill is Nicki can't see the club switching race night for anyone else .

Commiserations if it's MJJ. The most overrated rider in the modern era who gas done nothing in the EL to warrant much praise.

I really hope for the stars fans , and the EL, it's dirty Nicki.

Oh you're funny :D the only person over rating MJJ is you so you can when he's not great. MJJ has put his average up every season he raced EL.

These Nicki Pedersen rumours seem to surface every year, and like every other year I'm afraid they are pie in the sky IMO, although I'd happily be proved wrong.

As for Lewis Kerr then if those rumours are true and we are swapping our race night then as disappointed as I'd be to see him have to race elsewhere in the EL it only seems right to me that Ipswich (and Lewis himself in PL terms) don't get penalised.

No idea how many points it would leave for the mystery man but I would speculate that the other six will be Lambert, Schlein, Batchelor, Bjerre, Rose and Kerr/Roynon.

These Nicki Pedersen rumours seem to surface every year, and like every other year I'm afraid they are pie in the sky IMO, although I'd happily be proved wrong.

As for Lewis Kerr then if those rumours are true and we are swapping our race night then as disappointed as I'd be to see him have to race elsewhere in the EL it only seems right to me that Ipswich (and Lewis himself in PL terms) don't get penalised.

No idea how many points it would leave for the mystery man but I would speculate that the other six will be Lambert, Schlein, Batchelor, Bjerre, Rose and Kerr/Roynon.

A few Bs in that team!

As a sort of neutral who attends KL irregularly I'm fascinated by the Pedersen and race night change rumours

Although the handful that discuss KL matters on here seem in the main fine with a race night change in order to facilitate the return of Pedersen surely before such a bold move the promotion would have some interaction with the supporters to ensure that a change of race night wouldn't effect the crowd substantially as unless there is a sponsor on board to pay, they will need everyone they can get through the gate with Pedersen's likely pay demands.

Personally with the EL possibly at its weakest (Top rider wise) I would think young riders on the up would be more likely on Busters radar? Maybe a young Pole or two, Anders Thomsen maybe or the like, its looks a good time to try and tie up some young talent as unless the unlikely change to one race night for all in the EL occurs I can't see GP riders of real quality returning in the foreseeable future

Dudek?

Already said not starting the season in UK. Whether he would come in half way through, who knows!

Already said not starting the season in UK. Whether he would come in half way through, who knows!

Surely he would only ride for Poole if he came to Britain?.

Surely he would only ride for Poole if he came to Britain?.

Would like to think so and is good mates with Gomolski who could put a good word in ;) But he doesn't need UK so can't see it anyway.

Would like to think so and is good mates with Gomolski who could put a good word in ;) But he doesn't need UK so can't see it anyway.

Yes you could go to Poole & help them win the league & then find yourself without a team place the next season is one hell of a good word😉

Yes you could go to Poole & help them win the league & then find yourself without a team place the next season is one hell of a good word😉

He still loves us though, so it's all good! ;) If he was annoyed he'd ride for a rival club.

Batch to lynn then

That would be a turn up, didn't think he'd race for Lynn again ....