British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

We haven't got rider's sharing the 1 or 3 team spot. Iversen has replaced Batchelor. Effectively, Batchelor is free to sign for someone else

Is he though. I thought that Iversen had only agreed to ride until Batchelor was fit again. Won't the management be wanting to keep Troy in the fold until such a time?

Is he though. I thought that Iversen had only agreed to ride until Batchelor was fit again. Won't the management be wanting to keep Troy in the fold until such a time?

That's what I thought ......

We haven't got rider's sharing the 1 or 3 team spot. Iversen has replaced Batchelor. Effectively, Batchelor is free to sign for someone else

Iversen is a temporary replacement for Troy tho isn't he?

If bachelor is allowed to sign for someone else and Iversen leaves end of April (that's what his signing indicates or until Troy is fit to return) then you are really in the dark stuff!

You better hope troy doesn't go elsewhere!

Edited by stevebrum

Iversen is a temporary replacement for Troy tho isn't he?

If bachelor is allowed to sign for someone else and Iversen leaves end of April (that's what his signing indicates or until Troy is fit to return) then you are really in the dark stuff!

You better hope troy doesn't go elsewhere!

Or maybe hope that he does! ;)

Or maybe hope that he does! ;)

Think they have been hoping that all close season!

Think they have been hoping that all close season!

As I understand it Niels has signed a short term contract to replace Troy which I would assume would end at the end of April when Troy should be fully fit. If Troy is fit to race earlier than expected I just can't see him running off to ride for somebody else for the sake of having to wait say 7 to 10 days. I personally wouldn't want him to leave because we have no chance of signing another rider of his calibre at this stage.
  • Like 2

NKI has only signed until the first GP, which - surprise, surprise - is the end of April!!

Got my first look at Huckenbeck tonight.After his first ride I thought he wont last long.But then must have got a better set up or something and looked pretty impressive to me.He could surprise a few on tonights performance.Early scalps Harris,Doyle and to a lesser extent Pedersen :t:

• Like 1

Got my first look at Huckenbeck tonight.After his first ride I thought he wont last long.But then must have got a better set up or something and looked pretty impressive to me.He could surprise a few on tonights performance.Early scalps Harris,Doyle and to a lesser extent Pedersen :t:

totally agree with you although he did have gate four in his first ride a graveyard to everybody unless your name was cook who rode superb all night .Huckenbeck looked much more competitive in his second and third rides especially taking bomber from the back
  • Like 2

How did Bees' new pole look?

He scored as many as KK - and didn't crash!! :D

• Like 1

How did Bees' new pole look?

Not to great,thats my view anyway.But it was his first look at the track.