British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Think we all need to be thankful Iversen decided to stay or we'd be dead certs for wooden spoon - wilkinson shouldn't be in a fast track reserve position anyway at 35 surly this isn't what it was set up for - I'd had a max age limit of say 25 it should be for young up and comers not 35 year olds that going nowhere- Huckenbeck after a good start seems to have gone backwards was very poor Thursday and Mads being Mads 0320 so inconsistent - the next problem could be when Rory is fit to return who will get dropped with Rory on a high average it could be difficult fitting him back in .

rather have roynon in the team than Carl yes I know he's coventry's number 8 but surely they can't stop him getting team place ? Mads and Kai need replacing Edited by hair

What a total fiasco with Batchelor couldn't be arsed when his bike packed up and Mads bike was there ready and waiting then sat in the pits like a spoilt child . . Our top 2 again saved the day along with Lewis Rose the rest of them questions needs to be asked - Huckenbeck and Mads not good enough second strings .

There was still a minute to go and the strop does that. I'd fine him if that was me, embarrassing.

Not gonna beat Batchelor up to much yet. He's way behind on match fitness, 3-4 more meetings and still performing the same then kicks are justified.

• Like 2

But come on even in heat 15, all riders watching and if you pause Sky on 118 minutes in, Troy's sitting in his pit corner by himself. Be frustrated, good shows wants to sort things out but be a team player.

Not gonna beat Batchelor up to much yet. He's way behind on match fitness, 3-4 more meetings and still performing the same then kicks are justified.

No but think you will be after another 3-4 matches.

Edited by Bald Bloke

Mr Batchelor isn't my favourite rider and I thought his attitude was an embarrassment to Kings Lynn last night, obviously he had problems with his own bike but to refuse the use of a team mates bike is unacceptable. Dont buy this lack of match fitness as he rides for just about the one track in this Country where you can practice just about any time you want.

• Like 4

Mr Batchelor isn't my favourite rider and I thought his attitude was an embarrassment to Kings Lynn last night, obviously he had problems with his own bike but to refuse the use of a team mates bike is unacceptable. Dont buy this lack of match fitness as he rides for just about the one track in this Country where you can practice just about any time you want.

Doing circles on you own doesn't give you match sharpness. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt I believe he deserves.

Not taking Mads bike or even acknowledging the offer was a childish brat tantrum but that's Batchelor, something us Stars fans have seen before.

Obviously Troy was mega pissed off hence walking past Mads' bike\mechanic, of course he should've jumped on it but ...... Let's give him a chance.

Well happy for Lewis' good form So want Mads to score 7 and 8s, hope he can find the form he needs. Can't fault our top two for effort and scoring power So hard for Kai going to new tracks, little bit worried about his problems last werk at home cos our track will be prepared like that sometimes, he must crack it!

Hoping Wilko can find his early season gating gloves again.

Obviously Troy was mega pissed off hence walking past Mads' bike\mechanic, of course he should've jumped on it but ...... Let's give him a chance.

Well happy for Lewis' good form So want Mads to score 7 and 8s, hope he can find the form he needs. Can't fault our top two for effort and scoring power So hard for Kai going to new tracks, little bit worried about his problems last werk at home cos our track will be prepared like that sometimes, he must crack it!

Hoping Wilko can find his early season gating gloves again.

Ever the optimist....... How many chances does one need.

Confucius said ' There is always an excuse when you look for one'

At The end of the day Batch is what he is. Both Buster Rob, Buster and the fan knew this before they signed him. So If they guy just does what he always does, why moan about it ? When he is good he is excellent when he is not in the mood, waste of space.

Buster made the call to sign the guy, so lets get on with it.

I see quite a few calls for riders to be got rid of, funnily enough there are few if any suggestions of who to replace them with.

• Like 2

The riders hold the whip hand. Any rider worth his salt riding in the UK knows not matter what performances he comes up with he has a job for the season.

King's Lynn put up a good fight last night. You only lost by 5 against a team that had been in form. That was with you losing Rose, having only 1 rider in heat 12 and Batchelor stropping.

There is potential in this team if they can find form together.

• Like 2

So last night was a bad meeting we got a point which is good but Kai had never rode the place Troy not even using his own engines at the moment and the lads down on confidence im sure he will come good in time Lewis Rose rode very well last night hope he can keep his form up and it seem people wanna replace wilko already because he didnt ride last night.