British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Seems ridiculous that the Stars season has come to an end in early September (bar one possible home meeting) so thoughts now turn to 2016.

The many wrongs of last season have been discussed elsewhere so let's look forward to what 2016 can bring. As always qualifying for the play-offs should be the minimum ambition for the season.

Team wise, I'd love to keep Niels and Robert though not sure how likely the latter is with all the rumours flying around..

Difficult to know what's happening with Lewis and Rory before making any decisions about them. Always an element of risk when coming back from the major injuries they suffered. Also in the case of EDR's, aren't they meant to progress into the main body after two years?

In terms of assets, surely Lewis Rose and Simon Lambert should be considered for a reserve berth.

Think Nick could come into the mix depending on averages. Not progressed as I'd hoped this season but at just under 5 and another's years experience under his belt, he could prove useful.

Can't see Kenneth coming back and sure he'll go elsewhere. Wouldn't be surprised to see him as Peterborough's No. 1 next season as I think he's now managed to get his average under 6.

As for riders elsewhere, would take Thorsell if he was released from Wolves. Always competitive at Lynn and would surely increase his average. If for some reason Niels was unavailable, I'd hope we'd be in the (long) queue for Jason Doyle.

Wouldn't mind seeing a couple of fresh faces come into the side. Would love to see Piotr Pawlicki, Zmarzlik or Dudek line-up for the Stars but so would everyone else and not sure Buster's too keen on the Polish option. Like Nicolaj Busk Jakobsen when I've seen him for Rye House. Fredrik Engman and Joel Andersson both look promising but maybe still a bit raw to been thrown into a full EL season.

Ramble over :lol:

Edited by Speedball

How about Freddie Lindgren ? I'd consider him was more than useful guest - not sure about Porsing but on a low average and only 22 of guess he will be given another chance . Lot of rumours about Robert Lambert going to Poole . Very early days but as Buster said last night plans for 2016 has started .

Hans Andersen 6.31

Freddie Lindgren 6.55

Mikkel Michelsen 5.67

Sam Masters 5.41

All riders who could increase their averages next season, wouldn't mind any of them.

• Like 1

Hans Andersen 6.31

Freddie Lindgren 6.55

Mikkel Michelsen 5.67

Sam Masters 5.41

All riders who could increase their averages next season, wouldn't mind any of them.

Mikkel Michelsen 5.67 looks great value on that average.

Would Love to see Freddie Lindgren in a Lynn Suit, but dont think Wolves would let him go for one Moment. Maybe a swap ( shock/horror) for NKI, would give us more to play with down the order. Kenni Larsen is another I would like to see join Lynn. Is it a sure thing that Lynn will be Elite next season, did Buster give any clues on this last night ?

Buster and Rob have stuck with basically the same line-up for the last 2 seasons. Think next Year it needs a good freshen up, both from the fans and indeed the riders point of view.

Edited by semion

Would Love to see Freddie Lindgren in a Lynn Suit, but dont think Wloves would let him go for one Moment. Maybe a swap ( shock/horror) for NKI, would give us more to play with down the order. Kenni Larsen is another I would like to see join Lynn. Is it a sure thing that Lynn will be Elite next season, did Buster give any clues on this last night ?

Certainly didn't give any indication that he was thinking of changing leagues. I like Freddie. Hard, committed and forceful but in all honesty on the way down now (plus like you say, can't see Wolves letting him go).

Certainly didn't give any indication that he was thinking of changing leagues. I like Freddie. Hard, committed and forceful but in all honesty on the way down now (plus like you say, can't see Wolves letting him go).

you could say that about NKI when he joined Lynn and has never looked back - I'd take a chance on Freddie more so than Bjerre for another year .

you could say that about NKI when he joined Lynn and has never looked back - I'd take a chance on Freddie more so than Bjerre for another year .

Well if it was just a straight choice, I think you'd struggle to find to disagree with you. Think every Lynn fan would choose Lindgren (even Ludvig) :icon_smile_clown:

Just think there should be better options available, Michelsen being one.

Doyle

North

Kildermand

Fisher

Pedersen

Kerr

Stokes

North wont Join lynn Killer wont go anywhere other then Swindon but Doyle would be good if we could sign him he would make a good asset aswell.

Really Robert wont go to Poole im sure.

Fisher!! and his 6 fingers :rofl: I think is best days are well behind him. Wouldnt mind if Buster threw a Pawlicki, as long as it was the right one... Oh By chance to dream. :wink:

Would not mind one of these guys

Antonio Lindbaeck
Piotr Protasiewicz

Linus Sundstroem