British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

[quote name="semion" post="2702494" timestamp="1445950810"Gone are the days where one rider sticks with a club for keeps.

Too some extent.

Riders like Freddie Lindgren and Woffy have only ridden for one EL club, likewise Chris Holder.

There is no loyalty in business it's about making money. So riders will go where the money is.

As a general point though, if a rider signs for a club for the season (not for life) then he has agreed to turn out for that club during that season, irrespective of whether someone waves a bigger wad in front of their face at some point.

A rider agrees to ride for a club during that season providing the fixture does not clash with a fixture of a club he has already signed a contract for....so that covers the Lynn meetings and no decent Brit can complain when a rider is/has been representing his country e.g. Vojens.

So assuming the only meetings he missed were those listed in post 207 I fail to see where Lambert was at fault.

• Like 2

As a general point though, if a rider signs for a club for the season (not for life) then he has agreed to turn out for that club during that season, irrespective of whether someone waves a bigger wad in front of their face at some point.

Lambert did turn out for Peterborough, sadly the trouble is that EL takes precedence over any PL meetings, and would you think he would turn down being picked to represent Team GB in the World Cup!!!!!!!! I would of thought that would be any speedway riders dream not about the money!!!!!!

and you can certainly not help being injured

No he did not pick and choose the meetings

April

Fri 3 he was riding EL meeting

Thurs 23 he was riding EL meeting

Fri 24 Sun 26 he was riding for Kings Lynn in Poland

May

Fri 1 he was ill

June

Fri 12 he was in Vojans he was able to get back but not his bikes Peterborough were made well aware of that situation

July

Fri 10 Fri 17 he was out injured after his crash at Berwick

Sat 25 Sun 26 he was out injured ( what I also heard was Peterborough messed these dates up)

these were the only meetings he missed

20 meetings less 2 pp up until he got sacked that he done for Peterborough so don't give us all the c**p about him picking and choosing

and don't come back on here saying that he weren't ill, I was told he had the sickness bug, anyone can pick that up, but maybe not you.....you are Mr Perfect and never get ill.

Now call me a liar

Liar - I know at least two of your accounts above are crap.

You also conveniently forgot the Fours - you took great delight at the time telling all and sundry some crap that no one else saw.

• Like 3

You also conveniently forgot the Fours - you took great delight at the time telling all and sundry some crap that no one else saw.

who is this ash tree ? Seems very biased towards Lambert is he / she KKS seems very similar - talks crap distorts the facts and wears blinkers lol lol

There is no loyalty in business it's about making money. So riders will go where the money is.

As proven not necessarily the case.

No doubt those riders are happy at the one club they are however.

who is this ash tree ? Seems very biased towards Lambert is he / she KKS seems very similar - talks crap distorts the facts and wears blinkers lol lol

It would be no surprise if he/she is a family member. He/she seems to be in or around the pit area everywhere Lambert rides..

Name them !!!!! you seem to know more than me

I did not conveniently forget the fours, That is not a PL meeting for Peterborough, BUT HE DID TURN UP, and WAS GOING TO RIDE, they all bunched round Lamberts van for big discussions ie Rathbone Swales Allitt........No one will now the real truth about that unless Lambert or Peterborough explains what really happened, But just answer me this why would Lambert turn up take his bikes out of his van and start to go and set up in the pits if he weren't going to ride???

No more crap than you Haza just what you do on here talk crap and tell lies just another key board worrier

It would be no surprise if he/she is a family member. He/she seems to be in or around the pit area everywhere Lambert rides..

I can certainly say I am NOT a family member, I am a faithful fan of Peterborough and Kings Lynn and have been well before young Lambert was racing, I also go to all home and away meetings, I also go to watch other clubs as well, Just because I Support a new very talented up and coming Speedway rider I get accused of being a liar, biased, a family member, and accused of being so far up Lamberts ar*e is unbelievable

But why should I have to explain myself, a lot of you lot on here are nothing but nasty vindictive naive sad idiots and still come on here with false names and spread nasty unofficial rumors.

Can't be otherwise I'd suspect they would rather sweep it all under the carpet as opposed to keep bringing it up.

Lambert did turn out for Peterborough, sadly the trouble is that EL takes precedence over any PL meetings, and would you think he would turn down being picked to represent Team GB in the World Cup!!!!!!!! I would of thought that would be any speedway riders dream not about the money!!!!!!

and you can certainly not help being injured

I wasn't talking specifically about Lambert which is why I put as a general point. However, in hindsight it no doubt isn't that straight forward and getting a team together with a Crump, Adams, Andersen (when he was a Panther) attitude on attendance is probably history

As for Lambert and the SWC. Nobody would not wish him to ride if selected, although Mrs Lambert posting on Facebook about let's see how irritated Panthers fans are when he misses meetings because of it wasn't the brightest piece of electronic communication, neither were the excuses as to why he couldn't make a Panthers fixture that his fellow competitors found quite easy to do so?

Surely Iversen will ride for Lynn next season or if as stated the Peterborough assets are with Matt Ford will Poole look to use him if Holder doesn't ride?

Surely Iversen will ride for Lynn next season or if as stated the Peterborough assets are with Matt Ford will Poole look to use him if Holder doesn't ride?

He''s an honorary east anglian, he can't become a Pirate!! But we mustn't count our

chickens though, my thoughts are that he may give our league a miss altogether to have more time to himself but sincerely hope not!!

Name them !!!!! you seem to know more than me

I did not conveniently forget the fours, That is not a PL meeting for Peterborough, BUT HE DID TURN UP, and WAS GOING TO RIDE, they all bunched round Lamberts van for big discussions ie Rathbone Swales Allitt........No one will now the real truth about that unless Lambert or Peterborough explains what really happened, But just answer me this why would Lambert turn up take his bikes out of his van and start to go and set up in the pits if he weren't going to ride???

No more crap than you Haza just what you do on here talk crap and tell lies just another key board worrier

I can certainly say I am NOT a family member, I am a faithful fan of Peterborough and Kings Lynn and have been well before young Lambert was racing, I also go to all home and away meetings, I also go to watch other clubs as well, Just because I Support a new very talented up and coming Speedway rider I get accused of being a liar, biased, a family member, and accused of being so far up Lamberts ar*e is unbelievable

But why should I have to explain myself, a lot of you lot on here are nothing but nasty vindictive naive sad idiots and still come on here with false names and spread nasty unofficial rumors.

will say this you will brighten up winters evenings with very funny posts - me a key board worrier pot kettle springs to mind KKS or whatever alias you are using now days . Enjoy your day sunbeam. Ps keep up the unbiased work you are doing towards Lambert bet he feels honoured to have a stalker lol Edited by Haza

Still waiting for your full facts of the two accounts!!!!!!!!!!!!