British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

will say this you will brighten up winters evenings with very funny posts - me a key board worrier pot kettle springs to mind KKS or whatever alias you are using now days . Enjoy your day sunbeam. Ps keep up the unbiased work you are doing towards Lambert bet he feels honoured to have a stalker lol

It must be difficult to stalk someone who is never where they are supposed to be.

Name them !!!!! you seem to know more than me

I did not conveniently forget the fours, That is not a PL meeting for Peterborough, BUT HE DID TURN UP, and WAS GOING TO RIDE, they all bunched round Lamberts van for big discussions ie Rathbone Swales Allitt........No one will now the real truth about that unless Lambert or Peterborough explains what really happened, But just answer me this why would Lambert turn up take his bikes out of his van and start to go and set up in the pits if he weren't going to ride???

No more crap than you Haza just what you do on here talk crap and tell lies just another key board worrier

I can certainly say I am NOT a family member, I am a faithful fan of Peterborough and Kings Lynn and have been well before young Lambert was racing, I also go to all home and away meetings, I also go to watch other clubs as well, Just because I Support a new very talented up and coming Speedway rider I get accused of being a liar, biased, a family member, and accused of being so far up Lamberts ar*e is unbelievable

But why should I have to explain myself, a lot of you lot on here are nothing but nasty vindictive naive sad idiots and still come on here with false names and spread nasty unofficial rumors.

Of course they did, and was Elvis and Lord Lucan also there? Edited by Noodles

Surely Iversen will ride for Lynn next season or if as stated the Peterborough assets are with Matt Ford will Poole look to use him if Holder doesn't ride?

Correct me if I wrong, but I believe NKI, along with several others, remains the assets of Peterborough Pirates. Just because 'Jack' Frost has now joined forces with Poole he, as an individual would never had held the registration of any rider, and would not be a situation to place them with Poole or Matt Ford. The only way that could happen would be if Matt Ford purchased those registrations from Peterborough Pirates, and then with the riders permission.

Frost in not a Speedway Club, just a financier........

They aren't gone, look at Holder, Newman, Ward, Woffinden, Lindgren, Topinka, Kerr etc etc

Topinka, Rode for Oxford Cov, Ipswich, Workington as well as Lynn. Wuffy Is riding for Clubs In Poland and Sweden, but Not Wolves in the UK. Lindgren had a season or out of the UK, but was riding for clubs in Sweden and Poland. Newman and Kerr are young uns still time for him to have a host of Clubs. Holder, didnt he give the Uk a miss as well ? Ward rode for Swindon this season.

Your Witness. :D

adam Ellis would make a great signing at reserve

Not a chance as already been fitted for his Poole kevlars.

Really. I'd better ring him and tell him. You seem to know more than me ( and him for that matter )

Bearing in mind the Draft rules are similar to last year, does that mean Poole will be releasing Newman as their protected rider...????? Interesting.....

Really. I'd better ring him and tell him. You seem to know more than me ( and him for that matter )

Just send him a text - that's the Poole way (apparently) :wink: