British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

Oh hang on............Kyle Newman

Such a fickle bunch in dorset.

Stop stirring Gavan. Newman isn't an established EL 2nd string, so its not a direct comparison.

Seeing as most team news is now filtering through regarding the draft riders, I'd imagine Lynn will track Kerr and Rose. Be a good start to the team building for next season.

Looks like the reserves places are being beefed up again from last season due to the movement that can now happen between the 1-5 and reserves.

I expect Buster has more pressing issues than announcing a couple of reserves today, as they are all at the House of Commons hobknobbing with the Parliamentarians over the prawn sarnies and Asti Spumante!!

I expect Buster has more pressing issues than announcing a couple of reserves today, as they are all at the House of Commons hobknobbing with the Parliamentarians over the prawn sarnies and Asti Spumante!!

Doesn't he have a press officer who can do that for him?

A couple of reserves indeed, as you know very important to any team .....

Doesn't he have a press officer who can do that for him?

I love your sense of humour

• Like 1

Have i missed something?? Most teams today announcing their reserve picks. When was the list of draft riders announced?

As the Stars haven't announced there reserves yet does that mean that they end up with riders no one else wants.

Pity the Stars promotion don't let the fans know what's going on. Other clubs have announced there reserves.

Stop stirring Gavan. Newman isn't an established EL 2nd string, so its not a direct comparison.

He never will be by keep staying at reserve & shame he hasn't got the same ambition as Garrity especially as he has rode more in the Elite League than any of the other riders.

I imagine it's Kerr & Rose.

for me I'd be very disappointed if Ashley Morris isn't one of the reserves - Kerr is a massive gamble after his big off at Pboro in the 4s

for me I'd be very disappointed if Ashley Morris isn't one of the reserves - Kerr is a massive gamble after his big off at Pboro in the 4s

Whereas I would be disappointed if Lewi isn't announced!!

He never will be by keep staying at reserve & shame he hasn't got the same ambition as Garrity especially as he has rode more in the Elite League than any of the other riders.

So he's ridden longer in the EL than any of the other riders and doesn't have the same ambition as Garrity??!!

Sorry I must have missed all Garrity's Polish and German meetings!!

(ps Sorry Stars fans for these 'unrelated to Stars' posts)

Edited by Skidder1

I would be extremely disappointed if Ashley Morris is picked ahead of our local boys in Kerr and Rose. Why bring on someone else's asetts when ours are better or equal