British Speedway Forum
Speedball

King's Lynn 2016

The Lamberts said that Robert have never asked about more money, at Peterborough or Kings Lynn, its more to the fact that Peterborough still owe him for a lot of meetings, and sadly Peterborough failed on several issues. They also told me that if Robert wanted more money he could of ridden else where this season, but he enjoys riding for Kings Lynn and wanted to stay.

Really hope this is the case because there is nothing would give me greater pleasure in seeing Robert line-up for the Stars in 2016. We should be looking to build the team around him for the next few years at least.

• Like 1

I'd keep Morris too think he's got promise and young enough make him asset

He already is an asset, of Wolves.

Would a Bjerre/Lindgren swap work? Both look like they could use a change of scenery.

No,it wouldn't work.

• Like 1

The Lamberts said that Robert have never asked about more money, at Peterborough or Kings Lynn, its more to the fact that Peterborough still owe him for a lot of meetings, and sadly Peterborough failed on several issues. They also told me that if Robert wanted more money he could of ridden else where this season, but he enjoys riding for Kings Lynn and wanted to stay.

Really pleased to hear............. :t:

Really hope this is the case because there is nothing would give me greater pleasure in seeing Robert line-up for the Stars in 2016. We should be looking to build the team around him for the next few years at least.

My thoughts too .....

I too heard he was sacked by Peterborough, and Money was one of the reasons.

Sincerely hope you are right about his love for the Stars... He would be a massive loss.......

As of yet, I am not convinced, Time will tell....... but I wouldn't bet on it.......

This poster also said he saw Lamberts bikes wheeled into the pits on fours day and that Peterborough then told Lambert he wasnt required , Lambert then put on social media that he was injured after loading his bikes in his van after guesting for Rye House the night before the fours he missed Lynns match at Wolves on the monday due to the same injury so believe who you want Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 1

Iversen

Thorsell

Doyle

Masters

Lambert

Kerr

Wachtnecht

Good luck with getting Thorssell, unless we are having a clear out.

Having watched Zack all season he must be top priority for all teams at reserve next year.

What a talent.

• Like 1

This poster also said he saw Lamberts bikes wheeled into the pits on fours day and that Peterborough then told Lambert he wasnt required , Lambert then put on social media that he was injured after loading his bikes in his van after guesting for Rye House the night before the fours he missed Lynns match at Wolves on the monday due to the same injury so believe who you want

Not me Mister, never went to the 4's. Wouldn't know what went on.........

Do wish people would get their facts right when they make acquisations....

He was talking about ashtree123 who is always on the defence when it comes to the Lambert's

• Like 1

Not talking about you it was ashtree that said that on a Peterborough thread

He was talking about ashtree123 who is always on the defence when it comes to the Lambert's

Thanks at least you can read a post and think before you post a reply

• Like 1

Not talking about you it was ashtree that said that on a Peterborough thread

Thanks at least you can read a post and think before you post a reply

In your post No 51 you quoted my comment and subsequently said ' This Poster also said.......' making out it was me who had said... whatever.

If this was a mis-understanding on my part, it was created by your inclusion of my post.

Probably next time you'll make your posts more directive, so no one can be mistake their intentions.