British Speedway Forum
oldtimer

Somerset Rider Of The Year

Voting tonight for rider of the year and it will be a huge injustice if Paul Starke does not win. He has carried both reserve berths single handed for the whole season, consistent home and away, with scores like 11+3 last time at Peterborough being typical, the Rebels would have been in dire straights without him.

• Like 4

Not sure about dire straits OT but he has certainly been great for us this year and should progress into the top 5 next year.

Pretty good shout OldTimer. Starkey has more often than not ridden at least 6 times per meeting all season. And whilst it's good for the bank balance, it does take its toll on both rider and machinery.

Nice to see you posting positively too! :)

• Like 1

20 votes for Leigh Lanham went into the pot last night

• Like 3

Rider of the year should be Richie Worrall cheating the system every other week being naughty to what he is adding to his fuel 😆😆😆😆

If I were able to Vote, it would be Paul Starke for me.

Lanham for me.

he qualifies for gentleman of the year

• Like 1

Jack Holder should be in with a shout surely ;) .

In terms of sheer effort it has to be Starkey. In regards to pure entertainment, Endeavour, and breathtaking speedway (especially at the OTA) it has to be Charles Wright for me.

• Like 2