British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

I don't see the point in waiting the 2015 season is over apart from the 16 lapper so we might as well start posting for next season.

From this years team I would only have Danny, Nico & Ashley back. Bring Richie Worrall back who we should've used this year on his average and start from here for the rest of the team. We need to bring some fresh blood in maybe one of the young Germans like Haertel or Huckenbeck.

• Like 1

I'll be disappointed if Heeps, Manzares and Tungate are back next season as they have not improved enough!

Nielsen at reserve maybe deserves another run!

• Like 1

I'll be disappointed if Heeps, Manzares and Tungate are back next season as they have not improved enough!

Nielsen at reserve maybe deserves another run!

Not sure - Cam had his poor year in 2014, so would've expected a bit more of an upturn, so undecided. Gino seemed to have his turn for a poor year this time round, so perhaps he should be given another chance, if he's allowed back in.

Rohan however, is a bit more of an enigma - has some blinding moments to show he can be up there with the best in the league, but all too often goes AWOL. Perhaps an extended spell with Peterborough through the play-offs might show where his future lies?

Will you want agent risager back after he played a major part in putting you out of the playoffs?

Will you want agent risager back after he played a major part in putting you out of the playoffs?

Of course. Wouldn't expect anything else from Morten to be honest, he's a true professional.

Not too sure we should be going back down the Risager route, because just like the current team members that have been mentioned, they've all been a big part of the Witches over the last few years that have ultimately failed to deliver.

We should be trying something else completely new with 4 or 5 new faces IMO, but if Risager did end up returning, I wouldn't be too disappointed with it.

A few on here would be mind!

Of course. Wouldn't expect anything else from Morten to be honest, he's a true professional.

Not too sure we should be going back down the Risager route, because just like the current team members that have been mentioned, they've all been a big part of the Witches over the last few years that have ultimately failed to deliver.

We should be trying something else completely new with 4 or 5 new faces IMO, but if Risager did end up returning, I wouldn't be too disappointed with it.

A few on here would be mind!

I would like him to stay with us

I would like him to stay with us

I think it all depends what Louis wants to be honest lewy. If Louis wants Morten in his team in 2016, then he'll be at Ipswich.

Let's hope louis don't then, but it's all about averages and what is mortens current average?

I think mortons had the last laugh on all the haters,he's in the playoffs and your not :-)

This fits

King 9.39

Risager 6.41

Worrall 7.11

Wilson-Dean 5.00

Covatti 7.55

Morris 4.04

Wajknecht 3.00

Sign me up Louis :)

is that ashley morris. the guy you got rid of or is it another morris ?

forgot to add, thats not a good side.

Edited by jenga

which is a good thing if it doesnt look good on paper - they might get somewhere!

That is Ashley Morris

Edited by Electric6

1. Daniel King 9.39

2. Adam Ellis 4.67

3. Nico Covatti 7.55

4. Anders Mellgren 6.10 / Michael Palm Toft 5.95

5. Ben Barker 7.55

6. Zach Wajtknect 3.00

7. Joe Jacobs 4.07