Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Who are the five confirmed riders?

Louis knows...... nerr nerr nerr nerr nerr!

Who are the five confirmed riders?

Louis knows...... nerr nerr nerr nerr nerr!

So why the need for secrecy over the 5 confirmed signings? Just tell us, would be much more fun speculating on the last 2 once the amount of points left has been calculated!

• Like 1

So why the need for secrecy over the 5 confirmed signings? Just tell us, would be much more fun speculating on the last 2 once the amount of points left has been calculated!

They have maybe not actually signed the bit of paper and the promotion are worried Glasgow get wind of it.!!!!!!!!!!!

So Ellis has gone to Poole and away from the Friday night EL race night . Would that mean a return back to Foxhall as think thats what stopped him being here last year so quite a few people have mentioned in the past ?

Let the guessing games begin.....

Maybe the 6th is nearly as he on holiday...? Wink

Sounds like the Witches season too eh?

We all know the state of play now with Ipswich team building. On paper we always get a silk purse rather than a sows ear. The problem is that 3 months into the new season, we discover the silk purse is fake!

• Like 1

3 months, more like the first bank holiday day meeting.

And to pob, would Ellis want to come back after being dropped after the eleventh hour last season.

Edited by baldyman

if you could hear dick barrie clearly , you stlll could not understand him. that goes for everyone .

well end of season do this Saturday night maybe better to end this season before announcing who is or isn't returning perhaps. (just a thought)

I agree Badge and I've said the same earlier in this thread.

Need to get the 2015 end of season awards done first.

What's with the rush anyway? Some of you are like kids desperate to know what's in your Christmas pressies!

Other than King and Covatti who look certainties, who is the one rider you have more than a hunch will line up for the Witches next season?

I'll go Risager.

• Like 1

Isn't his average higher now than when he left? You are probably right, but I thought Chris was going in a new direction next season, which to me means getting rid of the gating tarts. And I shall have a stab at Wilkinson and kerr. But since ipswich are partial to a tart I shall also throw klindt into the mix.

Edited by baldyman