British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Boo Boo and Barley are signing for Glasgow, isnt everyone, Mcgrew and Cuthbert will need visas before signing, Grub has signed and is on £120 per point according to some on here, and Officer Dibble is needed by Top Cat after a spate of cat burglaries.

Clever that's the Witches 7 I spotted your clever disguise of Hilton and Louis.

If your racenight is Thursdays cant see stefan nielson riding for you as hes been signed by swindon and I think they ride om thursdays

No maybe we have signed a different Nielsen? Or maybe swindon are changing to a Friday all elite league clubs will be doing over the next few seasons.

Or maybe thats why Chris had been saying not all riders had actually been signed even though the team was effectively complete and explains why there could be no official announcenent .....

"Rossiter said: We picked Stefan initially in the draft, but we held fire on announcing it as there was some confusion regarding where hed be riding in the Premier League.

Thats all been sorted now so he'll definitely be free to ride for us, and we are delighted to have him on board."

That must mean he's not a Witch then surely?

Perhaps we'll be seeing a different 1-7 then the "leaked" one after all..

Edited by Hong Kong Phooey

I would imagine that Ashley in place of Stefan seems the straightforward change .

I havent worked out what it would leave us with assuming the other 6 remain correct so not able to assess different options.

Is Ashley's average higher than Lewis Rose? Just like Nielsen, I really don't fancy Morris in the 1-5 either.

Looks like history repeats itself with a EL club making the Witches having to change a "signed" rider due to the draft pick. Or maybe it wasn't Stefan Nielsen after all? Look at the witches twitter... They followed Simon Nielsen recently... hmmmm interesting. .....

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Ash 4.53

Rose 3.84

Stefan was 4.74.

If both Kerr and Rose get reduction then I think we would have 4.95. If they dont then tge leaked 7 didnt fit anyway!

Not a lot of choice in the just under 5 range. Berge Aspergren Wright Wilson Stickhauer the other Nielsen Graversen Bowen Lunna - a few of these retired/not available anyway.

After that you drop a point to Branford Barrett Edberg Sissis Castagna Hawkins Konopka

My twitter mole did see Ritchie tweet last week - new job #backithegame.......

Looks like history repeats itself with a EL club making the Witches having to change a "signed" rider due to the draft pick. Or maybe it wasn't Stefan Nielsen after all? Look at the witches twitter... They followed Simon Nielsen recently... hmmmm interesting. .....

if we sign Simon we may as well rebrand as Ipswich Diamonds!!

Ash 4.53

Rose 3.84

Stefan was 4.74.

If both Kerr and Rose get reduction then I think we would have 4.95. If they dont then tge leaked 7 didnt fit anyway!

Not a lot of choice in the just under 5 range. Berge Aspergren Wright Wilson Stickhauer the other Nielsen Graversen Bowen Lunna - a few of these retired/not available anyway.

After that you drop a point to Branford Barrett Edberg Sissis Castagna Hawkins Konopka

My twitter mole did see Ritchie tweet last week - new job #backithegame.......

if we sign Simon we may as well rebrand as Ipswich Diamonds!!

Expect him to have a kilt on, rather than riding a broomstick. :P

Expect him to have a kilt on, rather than riding a broomstick. :P

Edinburgh?? lol

Just realised one glaring ommission from my other post - Adam Ellis.