1 Danny King 9.54

2 Mads Korneliussen 8.33

3 Nicolas Covatti 7.55

4 James Wright 4.87

5 Adam Ellis 4.67

6 Ashley Morris 4.53

7 AN Other 3.00

Total: 42.49

Top heavy I'm afraid. Having said that if the top three performed then it could be a difficult side to beat.

I think you all forgetting good people that there is only 42.50 points to play with. The suggested team above wouldn't be my choice but we can't have 7 heat leaders

Yes. I agree. Like I said not my choice of team also. I would like to go with 3 strong heat leaders and take a gamble on 2 three pointers or close in the reserve berths.we need 3 riders that are going to get you 30 points a meeting and then you need the other 4 to get just 16 points between them. Happiness is 46-44 every meeting. Simplistic I know and easy saying it.

The way Glasgow are putting their team together is they way to go. 4 decent heat leaders with plenty of room to improve their averages and a 4pointer that can also improve with 2 reserves. Let's be honest. Will Danny improve much? Yes slightly, nico? Again slightly. Kerr, who knows how his crash will affect him. Morten? Probably a drop in average.

I think Risager will up his current average by around half a point. Wasn't it around the mid 7's in his 3 years with us?

I think he can get back to that.

I still think it is too early to speculate this much before the team is even officially announced.

We can debate all the positives and negatives when that's done as at least one of the original leaked team members is quite clearly not going to be in the line-up.

How about this team?

1 Danny King 9.54

2 Mads Korneliussen 8.33

3 Nicolas Covatti 7.55

4 James Wright 4.87

5 Adam Ellis 4.67

6 Ashley Morris 4.53

7 AN Other 3.00

Total: 42.49

What a shocking team, would finish bottom of the league. James Wright is now a poor reserve at best, no thank you.