British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

Signs of life from Paco tonight. Baby steps!

Good to see from Paco, HKP, which made for a good solid 1 - 7 scoreline, even with Danny seemingly looking to reduce his average, possibly?

Somerset on Thursday and the return of Romance Tungate could be interesting.

• Like 1

Hate the taste of flask tea, never tastes quite right.

My issue is that I can't get up to the diner and go to the loo in time during the interval, time and able to walk it at play.

You picked a good night to miss. My texting fingers were frozen

• Like 1

You picked a good night to miss. My texting fingers were frozen

Just your fingers? Thought your texts were spot on. Informative and unbiased - and far better than those from the usual (I can't say, normal) Foxhall texter. Hope someone got you a vodka.

If they score like this when Lewi puts four good heats together - if his Jawas allow, the current line up could do ok. Just hope it wasn't a false dawn, with Sheffield already qualified and their Ressies not the best at Foxhall, making the scoreline look better than it really was.

Hope you gave Big Bad Bob a wave Baldyman.

I did give him a wave, but apparently I don't know enough about waving to decide if it was a good or bad wave.

Glad you liked updates I try to give as much information in the short time given and my slow texting skills. No vodka.

And I know you were only joking but sue does brilliant texts.

Edited by baldyman

Haha, brilliant. As long as it wasn't with a couple of fingers hidden - or a Mexican version, I am sure he will have appreciated it. Good stuff.

Any sign of CL's IFFF ( Interactive Fan thingy) tonight? And what was the crowd like, may I ask?

A pretty decent win on a relatively poor night for Danny and it was good to see Paco get some points and a heat win ! He did seem to really enjoy the lap of honor .

let's not get carried away though there are much better reserve pairings around than Sheffields but good on him tonight.

All round a win to enjoy and hopefully it sets us up a bit for the weeks to come ?

• Like 1

Paco showed there is something there to work with.

(7 paid 9 from his last 5 Foxhall rides)

He got a great reception from the fans and obviously enjoyedit!!

Lets hope we see more of it.

• Like 1

Just your fingers? Thought your texts were spot on. Informative and unbiased - and far better than those from the usual (I can't say, normal) Foxhall texter. Hope someone got you a vodka.

If they score like this when Lewi puts four good heats together - if his Jawas allow, the current line up could do ok. Just hope it wasn't a false dawn, with Sheffield already qualified and their Ressies not the best at Foxhall, making the scoreline look better than it really was.

Hope you gave Big Bad Bob a wave Baldyman.

My frying pan may have to make a reappearance if you carry on with comments like that! :D

• Like 1

My frying pan may have to make a reappearance if you carry on with comments like that! :D

Eeks, not the Flyin Ryan Frying Pan?! Well, I won't say 'owt else in case it becomes a case of, 'out of the frying pan and into the fire', Sue.

I haven't had a fry up for ages, so if you have got a couple of minutes in your hectic, home, work, social and ...... (something that rhymes with social.... no, can't think) schedule, then sausage, bacon, tomato, beans, a couple of 'over easy' eggs and there if there is some room, it doesn't have to be much room, mushroom, would just hit the spot a treat. 7:30 pm this Thursday, second bend, three steps down from the top. Smashing. I might even get you a cuppa (not from a flask), the next time you are texting the Updates. Now, that sounds a great deal (for me) :lol: .

• Like 1

So having won a dead rubber last night, we really need to win Thursday to get our league campaign started with a w not another l. Somerset ain't normally the best of teams to visit foxhall, but with rohan in their side I think we need to be on it. Is it worth preparing a track the rohan doesn't like?

Nice to see paco won the second round of the Italian championship with nico coming second, must be a massive boost for his confidence!

• Like 2