Come on Baldy what would be yours?

1. Daniel King 9.39
2. Adam Ellis 4.67
3. Nico Covatti 7.55
4. Anders Mellgren 6.10 / Michael Palm Toft 5.95
5. Ben Barker 7.55
6. Zach Wajtknect 3.00
7. Joe Jacobs 4.07

Ashley Morris is a must for me, he could develope really well as a witch over the next few seasons

I wouldn't want Barker, entertaining rider but erratic and injury prone

One thing I do know is we need to put together a team that can all actually ride the Foxhall track because that's what really let us down this year!

The only definites for me from this year's side would be Danny and Nico as nobody else has shown any consistency whatsoever.

The rest needs to be made up of riders that can actually up their averages, there's no reason we can't do it Edinburgh seem to manage to achieve it year after year.

Time to ponder me thinks on who's around that fits the bill.

is that ashley morris. the guy you got rid of or is it another morris ?

forgot to add, thats not a good side.

This is the Ipswich thread not the Plymouth thread. Think you'll find that we signed Ashley after Plymouth got rid.

• Like 1

Think I'll wait till they say the points limit but King and Covatti and Morris from this season . Build rest of the team with them 3

Covatti is an absolute must. Riders like him are like rocking horse poo these days he's an absolute joy to watch.

I couldn't even care less if he didn't up his average either, he'd still be the first name on the team sheet for me.

• Like 1

Has this season finished yet? Witches promotion haven't said anything yet via their website.....

Yes I was thinking maybe we'd have had some sort of comment from the promotion now our season is dead and buried.

I'm sure Mike Bacon is on the case and we'll hear their thoughts in the coming days.

Do fans think the status quo will be maintained with three leagues or could we see wholesale changes to the set up. One other question is will Chris Louis carry on (based on recent comments in speedway star ) or will the witches be run by someone else. With so many issues and a lot of unanswered questions, it might be tad premature to speculate about team line ups but I do like the look of one or two suggestions and agree that at least three of this year's team need to find new homes for 2016

IMO.... you will see:

Rohan, Covatti, Heeps and Morris back.

Throw in Ellis, and then couple others.