British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Ipswich 2016

This is the Ipswich thread not the Plymouth thread. Think you'll find that we signed Ashley after Plymouth got rid.

ah yes, my mistake. got really mixed up there..

Think I'll wait till they say the points limit but King and Covatti and Morris from this season . Build rest of the team with them 3

Doesn't really matter about limit. It's only a bit of fun.

Tungate

Risager

Heeps

Lanham

Morris

Nielsen

Ellis

That's a team I don't want to see.

Edited by baldyman

Doesn't really matter about limit. It's only a bit of fun.

Tungate

Risager

Heeps

Lanham

Morris

Nielsen

Ellis

That's a team I don't want to see.

Mr Louis dream team you got there . Please delete it before Louis sees it and has a bright idea

Is Chris Louis really gonna make us wait over a month for the 16 lapper?

I know we've still got the PL fours final to compete in eventually but some of the team will have probably have gone home to Australia or America before the 15th October.

It's not as if the 16 lapper lineup is going to be filled with world champions after all is it so available of riders shouldn't be an issue.

Rosen could be worth a punt next season on 5.52

Sweden on Thursdays??

Nike luna youngster heading the right way done well for a 1st season over here

It's been a disappointing season for the Witches with what looked like a good team on paper how about we go for a team like this next season.

Hawkins

Konopka

Lanham

Risager

Makinen

Edberg

T.kurtz

:)

Edited by Blue Witches
  • Like 1

Sweden on Thursdays??

mmmmm probably.

It's just a case of finding that one rider that can easily improve his average. And the other thing is not letting Edinburgh get them.

It's been a disappointing season for the Witches with what looked like a good team on paper how about we go for a team like this next season.

Hawkins

Konopka

Lanham

Risager

Makinen

Edberg

T.kurtz

Cheap pay cheque each week for Mr Louis

• Like 1

Hawkins

Konopka

Lanham

Risager

Makinen

Edberg

T.kurtz

Interesting team, Risager and Lanham a bit out of place as they can actually complete 4 laps without falling off!

Interesting team, Risager and Lanham a bit out of place as they can actually complete 4 laps without falling off!

Did Edberg even make it to 2 laps last time he was at foxhall

Do fans think the status quo will be maintained with three leagues or could we see wholesale changes to the set up. One other question is will Chris Louis carry on (based on recent comments in speedway star ) or will the witches be run by someone else. With so many issues and a lot of unanswered questions, it might be tad premature to speculate about team line ups but I do like the look of one or two suggestions and agree that at least three of this year's team need to find new homes for 2016

Didn't read the Star, was he hinting he's had enough?

Along the lines of saying how things had to change to protect the sport bringing youngsters through . Said we need to look at the model the danes have been using for years.