British Speedway Forum
Comet Dan

Workington 2016

Stan 😄😄

The likes of Jenga would be laughing their socks off if Campton had signed for anyone else. He's rubbish, he's always been rubbish and he'll always be rubbish

did i say bear, supposed to be a roo .

The likes of Jenga would be laughing their socks off if Campton had signed for anyone else. He's rubbish, he's always been rubbish and he'll always be rubbish

i like mason . he can do good and bad meetings most of the time .but he tries .i think this year he will knuckle down and have a decent season. 5 point average is ok by me . at least we dont have a number 1 who does not like ht 15 .lol

did i say bear, supposed to be a roo .

i like mason . he can do good and bad meetings most of the time .but he tries .i think this year he will knuckle down and have a decent season. 5 point average is ok by me . at least we dont have a number 1 who does not like ht 15 .lol

Think we have our wires crossed. I was talking about you ;)

He is so rubbish he showed your number 1 how to ride round his playground.

Heat 01: Grajczonek, Campton, Bowen, Kennett 1-5

Line Up: Kennett, Bowen, Grajczonek, R/R - Campton

Comments: Grajczonek shot through a gap to take the lead back straight L1

Heat 10: Bach, Campton, Kennett, Bowen 1-5 18-42

Line Up: Kennett, Bowen, Bach, Campton

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/13577/rye-house-workington-pl-7pm#ixzz3tkquucZb

Think he will surprise a few this year.

Edited by Jeanzi
  • Like 1

Campton averaging above his assessed average would be a surprise to most. Kind of rider GB can do without.

• Like 1

think your being a little unfair there

theres plenty of riders around better than campton but theres also plenty worse

personaly i think id have looked elsewhere on a 5 pt average but i have also seen mason ride a couple of times when he rode very well beating much higher rated riders with ease

He is so rubbish he showed your number 1 how to ride round his playground.

Heat 01: Grajczonek, Campton, Bowen, Kennett 1-5

Line Up: Kennett, Bowen, Grajczonek, R/R - Campton

Comments: Grajczonek shot through a gap to take the lead back straight L1

Heat 10: Bach, Campton, Kennett, Bowen 1-5 18-42

Line Up: Kennett, Bowen, Bach, Campton

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/13577/rye-house-workington-pl-7pm#ixzz3tkquucZb

Think he will surprise a few this year.

Check the end of season averages for a better picture.

Campton averaging above his assessed average would be a surprise to most. Kind of rider GB can do without.

how do you know how good they are until you give them a good run in the pl and let them get some track knowledge .

everyone deserves a good chance .real deal tungate took a while to get going , now ippo dont have him .

boxhall was always rubbish , as was neath when he came to workington . but we didn't mind .lol.

You will be pleased then as you must like watching rubbish, with all the same old sludge Rye House have kept signing down the years.

• Like 1

You will be pleased then as you must like watching rubbish, with all the same old sludge Rye House have kept signing down the years.

You're barking up the wrong tree there pal. I've not been happy with our team for years. Have another go

how do you know how good they are until you give them a good run in the pl and let them get some track knowledge .

everyone deserves a good chance .real deal tungate took a while to get going , now ippo dont have him .

boxhall was always rubbish , as was neath when he came to workington . but we didn't mind .lol.

Tungate is not a good example to quote against Campton.

Both have had similar chances but where as Campton has been a sub 5 struggling reserve on each occaision Rohan was 6.1, 7.2 , 8.3, 7.75 and has become a solid heat leader, even rising to the No1 position.

• Like 1