British Speedway Forum
Comet Dan

Workington 2016

Petrified.

glad we got that sorted out .

welcome back.THOMAS ARMSTRONG as main team sponsors of workington speedway . an incredible run of sponsorship from Mr denham an co .

Can some one please tell me how Adam Roynon's rolling average in 4.39 really struggling to work it out. i am aware he had 13 matches for Redcar last year had 65 rides and 75 points but struggling with the rest. Please help!!!!!

Can some one please tell me how Adam Roynon's rolling average in 4.39 really struggling to work it out. i am aware he had 13 matches for Redcar last year had 65 rides and 75 points but struggling with the rest. Please help!!!!!

You will most probably know this already, but Roynon's Effective Average of 4.39 is shown as 101 points scored from 92 rides in his last 20 matches.

Yes i have 101 points from 92 rides but with what he scored in his last 7 matches for Peterborough in 2014 along with the 13 from Redcar last year it still does not add up???

Yes i have 101 points from 92 rides but with what he scored in his last 7 matches for Peterborough in 2014 along with the 13 from Redcar last year it still does not add up???

remember play off and kocup do not count to the rolling average so if any of those in your calculations you need to adjust and add in previous matches....

Wonder if anyone can clarify the last seven meeting for Adam Roynon while riding for Peterborough in 2014 rides and points Help!!!!!

ask Garry May of somerset , he knows all about averages .

• Like 1

Try SCBs (forum member not the bureau) Speedway Stats site.

All you need will be there Im sure.

Looks like Workington will need a new signing to start the season with.

I'll be missing the start of the season due to continued visa problem wish @OfficialComets all the best for the season #whensitbeen12months?

We will issue a response to @typroctor20 decision not to start the season with us later today

Edited by screm

A brief outline of the issue is that it is Ty's decision that he wants to continue with his residency qualification and therefore has to come on a Tier 2 visa. The problem is he needs to be out of the UK for 12 months after his previous visa expired, which was last May. He could come in straight away on a Tier 5 visa but is choosing to wait. We will issue a full statement later today.

• Like 1

Well hopefully it will be worth the wait then, get this visa business put to bed once and for all, take the weight off his shoulders and allow him to do what he does best, and, in a Comets race jacket!! :t:

• Like 1