British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

as talk turns to team building for 2016..

I thought I'd start a thread for next season....

I would thing I would like to see all of Ostergaard , Barker, Grondal, Thomsen, S Lambert and Palm Toft + AN Other back next season

• Like 1

No offense but how about wait until the season is over first...

Well people are chatting about it on the the 2015 thread... not the right place is it? ;)

Well people are chatting about it on the the 2015 thread... not the right place is it? ;)

There isn't a right place until the 2015 team has finished its business. You're bright enough to have grasped that bit although it was unlikely to stop you :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Crump99

There isn't a right place until the 2015 team has finished its business. You're bright enough to have grasped that bit although it was unlikely to stop you :icon_smile_clown:

:wub:

Blimey! You're getting very eager aren't you?!

• Like 1

Whether they win the PL or crash out ignominiously Peterboro' will need a team in 2016 and some fans will already be discussing it, so I can't see the problem with this thread.

However without knowing the Leagues will line up or what the points limit is going to be it's not going to be the most focused of discussions.

FP's opening post seems a reasonable statement of which riders he would be happy to see return.

• Like 1

Blimey! You're getting very eager aren't you?!

Oh dear, he likes your post. Change your viewing location and get a disguise would be my advice :D

Oh dear, he likes your post. Change your viewing location and get a disguise would be my advice :D

please keep to topic. ;)

Personal comments/remarks are not necessary thank you ... :nono:

People shouldn't tell other people what they should and shouldn't do.

Oh...

please keep to topic. ;)

Personal comments/remarks are not necessary thank you ... :nono:

I've already given my view on the topic, and that's a bit rich coming from you may I say. Anyway, what I want in 2016 seems unlikely, so as I'm not fussed who rides, I'll leave you to discuss with your colleagues :)

Is Kenny Bjerre's average low enough for him to be #1 yet?

Is Kenny Bjerre's average low enough for him to be #1 yet?

Kenneth finished 2015 on a Elite League GSA of 6.02 which unfortunately is just above the 6.00 threshold in the rule books set for for 2015 season.

Unless the powers that be amend that rule to offer a greater availability of double uppers then there will be no King Kenny riding for the panther in the PL next season!! Phew! :D

Kenneth finished 2015 on a Elite League GSA of 6.02 which unfortunately is just above the 6.00 threshold in the rule books set for for 2015 season.

Unless the powers that be amend that rule to offer a greater availability of double uppers then there will be no King Kenny riding for the panther in the PL next season!! Phew! :D

The final averages are not out as of yet (ie meetings were run after the previous cut-off), so there's still hope!