British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Thinking of it logically there's no need to waste any more more than 3.50 points on

the number 6 slot with 2 reserve races.

I can see Konopka being kept on

K.Bjerre

Roynon

Ostergaard

Porsing

L.Bjerre

Konopka

Shanes

At least 4 of them would be on the injured list for a while.

Morris

Grondal

Thomsen

Barker

Ostergaard

Ellis

Greenwood

Good side but expensive the begging buckets would need filling right up and dont see Oli Greenwood as being a NL draft he has a PL average

I hope they keep a place for Michael Palm-Toft.

He is absolutely shocking out of the gate.

Good side but expensive the begging buckets would need filling right up and dont see Oli Greenwood as being a NL draft he has a PL average

Greenwood has a 3.00 PL average and is eligible for NL so can't see went he can't ride at 7?

Thinking of it logically there's no need to waste any more more than 3.50 points on

I can see Konopka being kept on

K.Bjerre

Roynon

Ostergaard

Porsing

L.Bjerre

Konopka

Shanes

youve been reading my post on the agm thread from.this afternoon!!
  • Like 1

King 9.54

Ellis 4.55

Ully 7.87

Howarth 6.98

Barker 7.56

Konokpra 3.00

Phillips 3.00

I'd be happy with that, solid top 4, a real number one and some real tryers

Greenwood has a 3.00 PL average and is eligible for NL so can't see went he can't ride at 7?

Thought it said a NL rider who hadn't achieved a proper PL average yet anyway Peterborough will use Danny Phillips

Thought it said a NL rider who hadn't achieved a proper PL average yet anyway Peterborough will use Danny Phillips

Don't see the obsession with Danny Phillips (other than he is Ged's mate) he has underachieved massively in the NL this season and will be one of the lowest rated 7's if he is included.

• Like 2

Don't see the obsession with Danny Phillips (other than he is Ged's mate) he has underachieved massively in the NL this season and will be one of the lowest rated 7's if he is included.

He is Geds mate he was the number 8 for this season and I think hes one of Geds assets

i can see peterborrow going with rafa @ 6 and phillips @ 7 . therefore gaining a point or two towards building up the top 5 . plus at the moment i am unsure of what the pl format is for the heat details . current pl or el setup .

I can see Konopka being kept onK.Bjerre

Roynon

Ostergaard

Porsing

L.Bjerre

Konopka

Shanes

No to Bjerres - the team spirit this year was great to see and something which has been lacking for a while - that would not be the case with those two in!

He is Geds mate he was the number 8 for this season and I think hes one of Geds assets

Thought he signed as the first asset of the new promotion early in the season.

• Like 3

No to Bjerres - the team spirit this year was great to see and something which has been lacking for a while - that would not be the case with those two in!

Agree wholeheartedly with that!

• Like 2

I really don't know if these averages are correct,I just pinched them from other peoples contributions,but thought I would join in with my effort.

Porsing. 7.68

Ulrich. 7.78

Barker. 7.56

Grondal. 5.12

M.P.T. 5.96

Lambert. 5.19

. 3.00