British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Shock Horror Blobby wrong again pattern developing on Blobby posting sh*t :D .

Well he averaged over 4 in the PL before also wasn't eligible to guest in the PL last year either so all of that suggests he shouldn't be a 3.00 point reserve, but for some reason he is.

So the rules would suggest he shouldn't be a 3.00 but he now is only in speedway.

Edited by Mr Blobby

Just highlights what a pig's ear they are making of this new rule.

Does anyone ever think anything through?

• Like 1

Well he averaged over 4 in the PL before also wasn't eligible to guest in the PL last year either so all of that suggests he shouldn't be a 3.00 point reserve, but for some reason he is.

So the rules would suggest he shouldn't be a 3.00 but he now is only in speedway.

He should be a 3 as thats what his average is. Whether he should be in the draft is open to argument.

Perry is in the PL final GSA for 2014 for Scunthorpe and is listed as a 3.00

He doesn't appear in the final PL GSA for 2015.

Edited by bigcatdiary

Not eligible to guest and yet did so for Rye house at Somerset? I think Tom is a prime example of exactly who should be on the list.

A slight surprise as I though Ollie Greenwood would have been chosen but a decent signing none the less.

• Like 1

He should be a 3 as thats what his average is. Whether he should be in the draft is open to argument.

I thought eligibility was straight forward:

Is the rider

a- British

b- eligible to ride in NL

c - got a current PL average of 3.00 or less (or never got an average)

if all 3 answers are yes then they can take no 7 berth

• Like 1

This rule will be lucky to last two seasons. A good idea but no doubt wide open to abuse once people realise exactly how it works (and I don't tbh).

Perry is in the PL final GSA for 2014 for Scunthorpe and is listed as a 3.00

He doesn't appear in the final PL GSA for 2015.

Tom Perry rode 28 matches for Somerset in 2012 And finished with an average of 3.58 how does that made him a 3 pt man this season?
  • Like 1

maybe perry is going to ride in the number 6 position. you know what geds like with numbers and the truth .

maybe perry is going to ride in the number 6 position. you know what geds like with numbers and the truth .

He states he's no7 on the website.Branford and Clegg qualifies if Perry does IMO . Edited by Fromafar

the signing has still not been given the thumbs up yet . branford and clegg should also be able to ride @ . 7 / imo.

Tom Perry rode 28 matches for Somerset in 2012 And finished with an average of 3.58 how does that made him a 3 pt man this season?

The point you are missing with this is simple.

Yes in 2012 he may have had a 3.58 average but in 2014 his rolling average was 3.00 when the season finished at Scunthorpe.

The rules as far as i understand it are to be eligable for number 7 you have to be:

1. British
  2. Eligable for NL
  3. have a current PL average of 3.00 or not rode PL before

Perry meets all this criteria but Max Clegg (3.48) and Rob Branford (3.40) Don't meet the criteria simple as this i think!

• Like 1

The point you are missing with this is simple.

Yes in 2012 he may have had a 3.58 average but in 2014 his rolling average was 3.00 when the season finished at Scunthorpe.

The rules as far as i understand it are to be eligable for number 7 you have to be:

• British
  • Eligable for NL
  • have a current PL average of 3.00 or not rode PL before
Perry meets all this criteria but Max Clegg (3.48) and Rob Branford (3.40) Don't meet the criteria simple as this i think!
You are correct.There are going to be a few anomalies crop up IMO . Edited by Fromafar