British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Doesn't matter as he has a PL average

no he doesnt.

He has had more than 1 season out of the PL and so would have to use the EL converted average.

Which is too high......

Ha ha, first post!

I can't believe Simon would be left out of next year's team, how many points was he instrumental in winning for us this year. Emily will be at reserve for a month then Simon will get back to doing his thing again.

At the fans forum Ged said he missed having an out and out No1... So what would Peter Karlsson's Elite league average equate to. He said on the mike that the Showground is maybe the best race track in the world, maybe one last season before retirement on his favorite track... All that traveling to Poland might just be too much of a pain.

All home meetings

It didn't say that so what do you know that nobody else seems to:

"Rathbone also reiterated on a number of occasions that important meetings lie ahead with their East of England Showground landlords and the club owners. The suggestion is that significantly more Sunday meetings could feature in the 2016 schedule" (peterboroughtoday/speedway/speedway-the-weird-world-of-a-peterborough-panthers-fans-forum)

Hopefully the suggestion didn't evolve into anything more than that.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

Our rumoured new number 1 can't do many Sundays so Fridays could be on the cards or even Saturday

'rumoured' thats the problem, its all rumours... no one knows apart from the management. So we just have to wait and see what happens. (annoying isnt it) :P

Havent heard Fisher mentioned yet. has he got a team??

'rumoured' thats the problem, its all rumours... no one knows apart from the management. So we just have to wait and see what happens. (annoying isnt it) :P

Havent heard Fisher mentioned yet. has he got a team??

I would hazard a guess he's on about big bjerre

I would hazard a guess he's on about big bjerre

is there such a thing as a big bjerre?? :lol:

but yeah thats the latest rumor, will likely be someone else next week

Really happy with the 5 signings so far but the last 2 are worrying to say the least. I mean who the hell is there to sign! Wonder if we have actually completed are side and just waiting to announce?

Just hope it ain't 2 ippo cast offs...Fish is a good shout..he was good for us. Edited by Lukas

13.54 left:

Claus Vissing 7.54 + 6.00 - Cameron Heeps (5.87) Kozza Smith (5.87) David Bellego (5.98) Rasmus Jensen (5.92)

Rohan Tungate 7.74 + 5.80 -

Ryan Fisher 7.52 + 6.02 - Same as Vissings + Paul Starke (6.00) Lewis Blackbird (6.02)

Todd Kurtz 6.79 + 6.75 - Stuart Robson (6.50) Anders Thomsen (6.62)

Matej Kus 7.13 + 6.41

Ty Proctor 6.68 + 6.86 - Todd Kurtz (6.79) Anders Thomsen (6.62)

Kyle Howarth 6.98 + 6.56 - Stuart Robson (6.50)

Out of them pairings or possible pairings, my prefered one would be: Todd Kurtz and Ty Proctor, as doubt Anders will be interested, or Fisher and Bellego? Who knows, few options but need some quick decisions if not made already.

13.54 left:

Claus Vissing 7.54 + 6.00 - Cameron Heeps (5.87) Kozza Smith (5.87) David Bellego (5.98) Rasmus Jensen (5.92)

Rohan Tungate 7.74 + 5.80 -

Ryan Fisher 7.52 + 6.02 - Same as Vissings + Paul Starke (6.00) Lewis Blackbird (6.02)

Todd Kurtz 6.79 + 6.75 - Stuart Robson (6.50) Anders Thomsen (6.62)

Matej Kus 7.13 + 6.41

Ty Proctor 6.68 + 6.86 - Todd Kurtz (6.79) Anders Thomsen (6.62)

Kyle Howarth 6.98 + 6.56 - Stuart Robson (6.50)

Out of them pairings or possible pairings, my prefered one would be: Todd Kurtz and Ty Proctor, as doubt Anders will be interested, or Fisher and Bellego? Who knows, few options but need some quick decisions if not made already.

Thought Vissing was going to be out for approx. 9 months recovering from surgery

Of the rest :-

None are really no 1 material

Rohan Tungate no thanks did not impress on his guest appearances towards the end of the season

Lewis Blackbird - no thanks after the way he dumped us towards the end of last season

Thought Todd Kurtz had already signed for Plymouth

TY Proctor no guarantee he will get a visa yet

Stuart Robson like him, respect him but no thanks

Update

Ryan Fisher - not keen - not sure he is consistent enough or has the same level of 'motivation' as in previous years

As much as it hurts me to agree with the ex MJJ fan club I like plan A if averages fit

Update

Based on a quick calculation Kenneth EL average 5.87 assuming a conversion multiplier of 1.4 gives an average of 8.12 including Simon gives a team average of 42.478

Terry

Edited by TAST

I like Plan A aswell, but why would Kenneth Bjerre choose premier league over Poland? Just think we need to be realistic.

I like Plan A aswell, but why would Kenneth Bjerre choose premier league over Poland? Just think we need to be realistic.

Allegedly only an issue for most Sunday matches - hence the rumour earlier in this thread about us riding Friday nights and some Saturday nights.

One explanation why he turned up at the end of Season doo.

Terry

Edited by TAST

I wonder if Bjarne Pedersen might be interested in joining his best mate Emily?

Ged seems hellbent on doing what's right for the club and not the riders so can't see him moving away from Sundays just for a number 1. Sundays clearly attract the bigger crowds, attendances on Friday aren't what they were and the crowd for last seasons Saturday night fixture was awful.

Edited by Noodles