British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Bjerre at 1 is the rumour that's hotting up

I like Plan A aswell, but why would Kenneth Bjerre choose premier league over Poland? Just think we need to be realistic.

What is realistic?

Bjerre at 1 is the rumour that's hotting up

What is realistic?

Realistic = we would rarely win heat one :lol:

Tel

Allegedly only an issue for most Sunday matches - hence the rumour earlier in this thread about us riding Friday nights and some Saturday nights.

One explanation why he turned up at the end of Season doo.

Terry

Lives in Huntingdon, close friends with the club, and an ex rider. Dont get me wrong, would love it, if came off, but think the chances are about 5%

Realistic = we would rarely win heat one :lol:

Tel

Lol he would clean up at a PL imo and average around 10

Lives in Huntingdon, close friends with the club, and an ex rider. Dont get me wrong, would love it, if came off, but think the chances are about 5%

Much higher

• Like 1

Lol he would clean up at a PL imo and average around 10

Much higher

Except he always struggled to win heat one - thereafter he was fine. :D

Always seemed his first ride was to get the bike settings correct !!!

Tel

1 Bjerre

2 Lambert

3 NBJ

4 MPT

5 Ostergaard

6 Grondal

7 Perry

:t: I've never been a huge fan of KBjerre - but in the PL he'd be one of the best, if not the best, No.1. That line-up would make Panthers one of the favourites, for sure.

Edited by PE7Panther

I wonder if Bjarne Pedersen might be interested in joining his best mate Emily?

Ged seems hellbent on doing what's right for the club and not the riders so can't see him moving away from Sundays just for a number 1. Sundays clearly attract the bigger crowds, attendances on Friday aren't what they were and the crowd for last seasons Saturday night fixture was awful.

Trouble is that there's no consistency. You can't just throw a meeting on an expect people to turn up. How many Saturday meetings have we had? People were saying only recently that Fridays were a must!

Except he always struggled to win heat one - thereafter he was fine. :D

Always seemed his first ride was to get the bike settings correct !!!

Tel

He was more your 33210 man Tel. When the going got tough he didn't, apart from a few rare occasions.

Wed Aug 14 2013 was one of those times when he was magnificent (bearing in mind I'm not a fan: "1. Kenneth Bjerre - 2', 3, 3, 3, 3 = 14+1 - unexpectedly came to the party big time and was untouchable."

Edited by Crump99

Plan A is Kenneth and Simon

Plan B is Dakota and Simon

non of that lots going to peterborrow .dak does not want pl racing, simon lambert to be @ worky,according to p/borrow posters ! + kenneth heding to workington as well .

sssssstarted something there eh ..

Bjerre would win far more heat 1s as the opposition standard wouldn't be so high, don't think he would go PL with anyone other than Peterborough,

• Like 1

Ged believes that Bjerre and Lambert as the final 2 signings would guarantee a playoff berth and he believes that a playoff/title chasing team will draw a better crowd on a Friday than a mid table team on the Sunday and he's right.

Ged believes that Bjerre and Lambert as the final 2 signings would guarantee a playoff berth and he believes that a playoff/title chasing team will draw a better crowd on a Friday than a mid table team on the Sunday and he's right.

Didn't happen this season did it? And won't happen next season either.

It was my understanding that crowds were generally better on Sundays than Fridays.

Friday has always been the preferred and most well attended race night. Our record last season at home on a Sunday was abysmal because we lost our home track advantage due to dry slick tracks. Good shouts for remaining riders for me are..Thomsen, Fish, Sedgeman,Kus and Stark. I don't think Bjerre would like the rough n tough of the prem.

Edited by Lukas

Doesn't matter what he believes. He's got to work with the dates the landlords offer. It'll need to be the usual mix of dates, preferably the majority being not Sunday, if at all!

Edited by Crump99