British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

if the supremo is waiting to see the polish fixtures maybe he is signing Gollob

Why would the 'supremo' be waiting for the Polish fixtures, I might be wrong, but aren't all Polish meetings run on a Sunday ?
  • Like 1

I heard a whisper that they want KBjerre, but cost/money is the problem. If they can't sort out a deal with KBerre then my hunch is that they'll go for PK.

Mads K is another good shout though.

If you cant strike a deal with KB I cant see PK being any cheaper.

He supposedly is still asking EL No1 money despite averaging 5.51!!

If you cant strike a deal with KB I cant see PK being any cheaper.

He supposedly is still asking EL No1 money despite averaging 5.51!!

What a state we are in its 3 months before the season commences and we can't find a NO1. Time the top limit of 42.50 was reduced or raise the limit for elite to premier 6'00 to 7'00 this would cut out riders holding out for over the top rates if they were competing against other riders.

Reduce the limit just because you can't find a number 1?

Really??!!!!

Maybe a different balance to the team could have been considered or else a number 1 signed first rather than last?

• Like 3

Really??!!!!

Maybe a different balance to the team could have been considered or else a number 1 signed first rather than last?

Spot on

IF we have too, we have to ditch Lambert, yes its harsh, but for the good of the team, if it needs to happen, then so be it.

• Like 1

Panthers have missed a trick by not including Adam Ellis in the team imo..

Why would the 'supremo' be waiting for the Polish fixtures, I might be wrong, but aren't all Polish meetings run on a Sunday ?

but they also run a squad system so therefore it might benefit to wait and see where a particular rider fits in to a Polish squad .. it could be someone that is used infrequently and can be fit into the Panthers fixtures

Edited by stevehone

but they also run a squad system so therefore it might benefit to wait and see where a particular rider fits in to a Polish squad .. it could be someone that is used infrequently and can be fit into the Panthers fixtures

Settling for cast offs when everyone has their number 1

IF we have too, we have to ditch Lambert, yes its harsh, but for the good of the team, if it needs to happen, then so be it.

i like how you are saying , lets JUST ditch lambert ! last year he was the panthers rider of the season , i think . now you just want to ditch the guy who has done so much for the club in 2015 . i lets hope simon does not read this and ditches your team when it suits him and not you .

so if simon does not turn up on brand new gear , its all down to you . simon wont put money into new gear if people like you are calling for his head already. supremo ged . i dont think so ..

Edited by jenga

I don't know what the panic is..there is quite a few potential number 1's Left.

I don't know what the panic is..there is quite a few potential number 1's Left.

Exactly...He may have someone signed up already and doesn't want to show his hand quite yet.

Really??!!!!

[/quote O/K so which NO1 should Panthers signed, my point is there is just not enough quality riders to go round . Most if not all Panthers fans would agree we needed a NO1 and not fill the team up with middle order riders. So come on then answer the question . Who should or could we have signed.

Panthers have missed a trick by not including Adam Ellis in the team imo..

How could this have anything to do with solving the NO1 position?