British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

You P'boro fans have been saying how great your promoter is, if any other promoter had denied his own fans a chance of reaching the play offs (albeit a very small one), he would have been slated. Not having a full side to go to Edinburgh is sometimes an advantage, your current 1-7 would have been hammered, but you do what others do, get the right guests and give yourself a chance.

• Like 2

You P'boro fans have been saying how great your promoter is, if any other promoter had denied his own fans a chance of reaching the play offs (albeit a very small one), he would have been slated. Not having a full side to go to Edinburgh is sometimes an advantage, your current 1-7 would have been hammered, but you do what others do, get the right guests and give yourself a chance.

You are not Panthers supporter so why are you getting involved unless its to make mischief and stir 5hit Panthers supporters can speak for themselves and we don't need your help thank you very much.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 1

You are not Panthers supporter so why are you getting involved unless its to make mischief and stir 5hit Panthers supporters can speak for themselves and we don't need your help thank you very much.

i told you you were average....👏👏👏
  • Like 2

Come on guys lets leave the pussycays alone to cry into their pre bedtime drink whilst reflecting on what may have been....

night night - dont have nightmares!

• Like 1

Everything comes around to those who wait it's witches turn in the play offs this season just as it was Panthers last season.

Come on guys lets leave the pussycays alone to cry into their pre bedtime drink whilst reflecting on what may have been....

night night - dont have nightmares!

I think most Panthers fans are more concerned with the future of the club than the play offs at this moment in time

• Like 5

Nothing worst than a gloating fan, yes you've won and had your moment and made the play offs, congratulations but going out your way to goad and wind someone else up, bit low tbh. Each to there own.

Ged has a point why was it extended a week for some teams? Surely we can have a week?

http://peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.2941.2

Edited by Panthers89
  • Like 2

I think most Panthers fans are more concerned with the future of the club than the play offs at this moment in time

in all seriousness i fully understand that and extend nothing but genuine goodwill that matters work out positively.

Everything comes around to those who wait it's witches turn in the play offs this season just as it was Panthers last season.

indeed - fully expect us to be joining you on the sidelines next week as well.

Why the hell is the cut off point so early anyway?..we start the season when it's snowing and end it when its tropical!..I know, how about moving it all forward a month?..no because that would be way to logical for the thicko's at the BSPA. Oh and Warning to Panthers fans..don't go on any Ipswich threads..popped on to the Ippo v Newcastle one yesterday and it's just pure weirdness.

Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1

Warning to Panthers fans..don't go on any Ipswich threads..popped on to the Ippo v Newcastle one yesterday and it's just pure weirdness.

I'm not even going to go there, and haven't in the past, even out of curiosity but thanks anyway for the warning!

Not stirring it, was just really surprised you accepted not getting into to play offs without riding your last meeting. I'm sure the Ippo fans would have giving CL all kinds of stick had it happened at Foxhall, not that it would have done, as CL cares about the club and isn't about to walk away, even though I'm sure he'd love to if someone came along with an offer.

I have to admit I'm mystified as to why Peterborough turned down a trip to Edinburgh tonight, especially given the guests that Somerset have found. The Panthers would have nothing to lose and everything to gain by riding tonight.

All the best

Rob

Edited by lucifer sam
  • Like 1

Still can't understand why if the rumors are true Peterborough didn't take a team to Edinburgh tonight. Yes you would have been weakened but at least the fans would have seen that at least the club were giving it a go instead of not bothering surely that means something ?

Strange things happen in speedway it only takes an EF here and a fall there and you never know , yes i'm glad Ipswich have made the play offs but if things were the other way round would not be happy . Getting in the play offs because some one can't finish all their meeting leaves a sour taste but you got to take every chance you can .

Not good news when you hear speedway supporters fearing for their club's future . There are too many that have disappeared over the years . I hope its just smoke and your club is running next season enjoyed my visits to the showground great race track , and the same to any other club that's not sure about next year i hope you continue .

• Like 5