British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Puts it all in perspective..even if they extended cut off point we would be lost without Anders..Just weren't our season in the end. Hope Ged sees it like that and takes it on the chin as part of a learning curve to make us stronger for next season. The only 2 riders out I wouldn't have released out of all of them were Morris and MPT..get well soon Anders.

Morris maybe MPT was dreadful

unlucky for the lad now he gets to find who his real friends are lol

idiot.

• Like 1

idiot.

has a point though .. when I broke both wrists and an arm at Canterbury in 1987 having both arms in plaster you REALLY do find out who your friends are!!

• Like 2

unlucky for the lad now he gets to find who his real friends are lol

With a comment like this it's sure you won't have many friends

I had 2 wrists in plaster at the same time once also, and it really isn't much fun to start with, just stupid things like getting of the sofa are not easy.

Horrible crash hope Anders makes a full recovery alway's welcome at Glasgow 100% racer and gutted for him that his season ended this way.

Bottom line is monarchs have only planning permission for 1 night a week. Race night is Friday and alternate is Saturday.

just out of interest, when did that come into force?

I seem to remember as recent as September 2014, Monarchs running a double header on the Friday night (Redcar and Glasgow) plus Newcastle (KOC) on the Saturday (Sept 12th and 13th).

I have a feeling there may well have been other Friday / Saturday meetings previously but, equally, I could be completely wrong. my memory isn't what it used to be!

did we get into bother after the 2014 'noisy weekend'?

I seem to remember as recent as September 2014, Monarchs running a double header on the Friday night (Redcar and Glasgow) plus Newcastle (KOC) on the Saturday (Sept 12th and 13th).

I have a feeling there may well have been other Friday / Saturday meetings previously but, equally, I could be completely wrong. my memory isn't what it used to be!

If we need to ride a Saturday and have no other choice we need to apply to do so.

As Blobby says they can apply for exemptions, they had it for the whole season when they had the dale devils but apart from that i think they have done it twice in the 20 years, the occasion you mention which i think was a disastrous attendance and when sky tv were at the dale.

has a point though .. when I broke both wrists and an arm at Canterbury in 1987 having both arms in plaster you REALLY do find out who your friends are!!

Maybe, but it's time and place and the way that you say it. It failed on all counts: “It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.”

Edited by Crump99

Has any Peterborough fans heard anything about there being another fixture at the showground this year ? I have heard off a couple of people there may be another fixture involving teams both sides of the A47 from Peterborough and may yet be involving Mr Bjerre as a guest.

Be good to have a finale meeting to be honest as bit of a crap way to end the season

Has any Peterborough fans heard anything about there being another fixture at the showground this year ? I have heard off a couple of people there may be another fixture involving teams both sides of the A47 from Peterborough and may yet be involving Mr Bjerre as a guest.

Panthers vs Lynn would be a massive clash.

Panthers vs Lynn would be a massive clash.

One that I'm sure you won't go too.

• Like 1