British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

The final averages are not out as of yet (ie meetings were run after the previous cut-off), so there's still hope!

I make his average 5.91. And as I made his average 6.02 at the end of last month too I'd say my figures are right on this one!

I make his average 5.91. And as I made his average 6.02 at the end of last month too I'd say my figures are right on this one!

Most Panthers fans would be very happy if you are incorrect on this one :D

really? not even in the PL?

could be just what he needs to regain confidence

Most Panthers fans would be very happy if you are incorrect on this one :D

On 8.27? Hed put 2 points in that!

You may be correct on that, it was a tongue in cheek post. A top 3 of Bjerre, Barker and Ulrich would be pretty solid..

TBF we all know its not going to happen but he's be a great signing if it did for some weird reason happen.

Oh dear, he likes your post. Change your viewing location and get a disguise would be my advice :D

Are you saying Flyin Panther is an admirer here?! :lol: Don't be bloody ridiculous :P

• Like 2

That is quite simply mental. As is the fact that Lasse would start on a higher average than him next year in the PL.

I remember a few years ago when Lasse Bjerre had signed for King's Lynn and was bombing round the outside of someone, Bagpuss/Gordon Bennett turned to me halfway during a race and said: "You know what, he's going to be better than his brother!".

I took that to mean that Lasse would go on and become a world class rider, not that Kenneth would be in a position to ride in the PL a few years down the line!

• Like 2

1: K.Bjerre.

2: Grondal

3: Barker

4: Thomsen

5: Ostergaard

6: Konopka

7: Bowen

crikey! very weak at reserve - but that's the price we would have to pay I guess..! ;)

Good team dazpanther. Now you just need to get Rick & Julie to sponsor Bjerre. Would Lewis fit instead of Thomsen. Also Zach whats his name instead of Rafa.

At first glance it looks good..... until you realise that the reserves are weak.

And it's hard to get over the dislike of having KB back in the team - although he'd probably be the best No.1 in the PL

Maybe we can get Schlein in - although the BSPA will probably find a way to block it again.

Bjerre wouldn't run riot he would still be hit n miss hes got that average in a PL swamped EL. Still his average if correct is tempting

Isnt there talk of FTR at reserve in PL next season

Edited by scoobydoo