British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Barker to Edinburgh would be fun, the backtacking will be immense ...

Would that be the backtracking over not being fond of Barker or the backtracking over us claiming to be skint but still having "financial muscle"?

Wrong end of the M8 AF!

Would that be the backtracking over not being fond of Barker or the backtracking over us claiming to be skint but still having "financial muscle"?

Wrong end of the M8 AF!

But you're not at the end off the M8 last time I checked Armadale is somewhere in the middle.

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

Barker the mercenary, Robert Lambert wasn't quite the villain everyone made him out to be.

What's your definition of a mercenary?

What's your definition of a mercenary?

Certainly not someone who had mega £££ thrown at him by Glasgow. Enough £££ to make Panthers decide to let him out of the agreed deal for next season.

Certainly not someone who had mega £££ thrown at him by Glasgow. Enough £££ to make Panthers decide to let him out of the agreed deal for next season.

What agreed deal? "“He was in our plans but was then offered a deal elsewhere"

"Rathbone revealed a number of deals have been done in principle"

• Like 1

What agreed deal? "He was in our plans but was then offered a deal elsewhere"

"Rathbone revealed a number of deals have been done in principle"

Rathbone said on Facebook last night that we had agreed a deal with Barker for next season but stepped aside when Glasgow offered mega £££ that nobody in the PL could compete with.

Rathbone said on Facebook last night that we had agreed a deal with Barker for next season but stepped aside when Glasgow offered mega £££ that nobody in the PL could compete with.

So it was verbal and Glasgow just waved their wad before he put pen to paper?

IF that is the case ,that will be Glasgows first big mistake IMO.
  • Like 3

It's looking like we need to fill the gaps with 18.36 to play with for 3 riders

Ostergaard - 7.87

Lambert - 5.19

Grondal - 5.12

MPT - 5.96

Edited by dazpanther

Riders will go anywhere for better workshop facility's van deals tracks facility's it's not always about the money and can assure you it's not mega money they get at Glasgow it's a complete package from a club that's going in the right direction and that's if he is really coming

Riders will go anywhere for better workshop facility's van deals tracks facility's it's not always about the money and can assure you it's not mega money they get at Glasgow it's a complete package from a club that's going in the right direction and that's if he is really coming

It is where he's going

Last time i checked we had not signed anyone let alone Barker so I would wait to see what transpires before going off on one regarding mercenary claims etc.

Last time i checked we had not signed anyone let alone Barker so I would wait to see what transpires before going off on one regarding mercenary claims etc.

It's not been announced officialy but he's a Glasgow rider hence why he backed out of his deal with Panthers and rightly so.

I wish him well

It's not been announced officialy but he's a Glasgow rider hence why he backed out of his deal with Panthers and rightly so

I wish him well

Well in that case until it'sannounced oofficially by my club that we have signed him or anyone for that matter then I would prefer not to speculate tbh I would prefer Nick back than have Barker.

• Like 3