Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

looks like he has found a good sponsor for 2016. but be careful. he could back out yet.

He needs to improve on his form from that shown at the end of the season as his gating was dire.

A top rider on a bargain average if we get the MPT that started the season

Edited by dazpanther

Riders will go anywhere for better workshop facility's van deals tracks facility's it's not always about the money and can assure you it's not mega money they get at Glasgow it's a complete package from a club that's going in the right direction and that's if he is really coming

in speedway terms its mega money.

Rathbone said on Facebook last night that we had agreed a deal with Barker for next season but stepped aside when Glasgow offered mega £££ that nobody in the PL could compete with.

Rathbone didn't mention Glasgow only that another club had offered more.

• Like 1

theres more than just Glasgow with more financial clout than panthers wouldn't be surprised if Sheffield are in the hunt for him

Look at the reply underneath with the Tiger picture. Can only he one of 2 clubs and I highly doubt it's sheffield

Edited by dazpanther

Look at the reply underneath with the Tiger picture. Can only he one of 2 clubs and I highly doubt it's sheffield

I don't deny that but Rathbone didn't mention Glasgow so when you quote people you should be accurate.

Adam Roynon and his manager were at the panthers quiz night along with mpt last night

Can Roynan afford a manager ? Must be well paid.

theres more than just Glasgow with more financial clout than panthers wouldn't be surprised if Sheffield are in the hunt for him

No chance at Sheffield!!

not sure if a sunday race day is making the it easy to sign some riders. I know a rider who was contacted

by the Panthers and offered a good deal but had to turn it down because he wants to ride in Poland.

He loves your track and it would have reduced his commute for home meetings by several thousand

miles from his home base.

not sure if a sunday race day is making the it easy to sign some riders. I know a rider who was contacted

by the Panthers and offered a good deal but had to turn it down because he wants to ride in Poland.

He loves your track and it would have reduced his commute for home meetings by several thousand

miles from his home base.

a lot of your posts relate to TJ... Can we assume it was him?

It doesn't help for sure as the top PL riders will usually want to ride in Poland.

If Jorgensen was the man contacted at least it shows we are aiming to Improve what we have.

Personally I would only sign one of Grondal and Lambert

Edited by dazpanther
  • Like 1

Arson fire, on 01 Nov 2015 - 10:18 AM, said:

a lot of your posts relate to TJ... Can we assume it was him?

No, it was something I heard and posted on here to show that promoters cant allways get the riders

they want.

If your interested Arson, TJ is having his shoulder operation next week.

That has been a problem at Glasgow for last few years , hence we want a Friday night but hey ho we were voted out