British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

i am going to work on my gate, .ing as well. its a bit wonky donkey .

Porsing won't be in the team

Poland?

Sunday's are a problem - Glasgow have discovered this and trying to change race day I believe!

Sunday's are a problem - Glasgow have discovered this and trying to change race day I believe!

Bit of a issue though, from a clubs point of view you want to race on a day where you have the best chance of attracting the most people through the gates, to do that you need an attractive and winning team, to do that you need good riders, and most good riders race in Poland on a regular bases each Sunday ruling them out of a Sunday track.

• Like 3

Adam Roynon and his manager were at the panthers quiz night along with mpt last night

i was at the swimming baths last saturday , but i does not mean i can swim..

i was at the swimming baths last saturday , but i does not mean i can swim..

That just doesn't sound right. :oops:

• Like 1

hmmm , yes. see what you mean. but its written down now . if you are going to shoot yourself in the foot , do it with a 12 bore .. :oops::nono::oops::oops::oops:

• Like 3

hmmm , yes. see what you mean. but its written down now . if you are going to shoot yourself in the foot , do it with a 12 bore .. :oops::nono::oops::oops::oops:

I`m sure you were there for the crisps and twix`s in the vending machine.