British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

I'm expecting Grondal and Lambert back if I'm being perfectly honest and think the team will look like this.

Personally as I've said many times, i wouldn't have Lambert back unless at reserve as don't see improvement in his average.

Who fits in at number 1 is the question

1 8.43

2 MPT

3 NBJ

4 Lambert

5 Ostergaard

6 Grondal

7 Perry

If you're right - which you may well be - I'm as curious as you about who would/could fit. All the convoluted rules make my head spin tbh, not to mention the potential fixtures clashes with the EL and with Poland etc.

Is Schlein definitely a no-go? Porsing maybe? Or Thorssell? What about Buz (wishful thinking!). Tungate gets regular mentions too, but is he genuinely No.1 quality?

Hey, is Charlie Zabik back riding again...?

(* just joshing, before anybody jumps down my throat!)

Edited by PE7Panther

We could of course go down this route

1 Ostergaard

2 MPT

3 NBJ

4 Blackbird

5 Vissing/Kus

6 Grondal

7 Perry

Or

1 Ostergaard

2 MPT

3 Kus

4 Howarth

5 NBJ

6 Grondal

7 Perry

Edited by dazpanther

Going to stay up all night, don't want to miss the Anders announcement

You need not have bothered..

Grondal signs

Looks like Peterborough are taking over from Workington as Team Denmark. good rider but it does worry me the lack of British Riders not getting used in the PL, is it because there isn't enough Brits or simply promotors wanting to use foreign riders who I'm guessing will be a lot more expensive than Brits.

• Like 1

Grondal and Anders Thompson do seem to do a lot together if their Instagram feeds are anything to go by, so hopefully AT will sign soon.

The five signed so far don't exactly fill you with the wow factor do they average at best, now you can understand why Barker said it's nice to ride for a promotion who aim to win the league and not just qualify for the play offs.

• Like 1