British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Im sorry but this team looks REALLY good, if Thomsen happens will win league with the right last signing, if Lambert and Tungate/Vissing/Morris will easy get top 6 and will be league contenders, some people can never be happy, if you have NBJ and Thomsen at 3 and 4 you have two of the best Danish talents for the past 5/10 years who will imo become GP riders, don't complain

I think it is very unlikely we will get Thomson - would be great if we did but not holding my breath.

Ged did well last year with great signing so lets see what he pulls out of the hat this year.

Anders liked a facebook post asking him to come back.

Well that's it then, he`s a cert signing. :blink:

• Like 3

Ok then. In dreamland we could fill in the last to places with Anders Thomson and Tye Proctor.

Would be a great team to watch round the EOES.

• Like 1

...from his girlfriend!

...and? Keep taking those happy pills :D

True but they also don't need to agree to loan him out either if he decides not to return then it would go to arbitration to set the fee.

[don't be so sure about that,re Troy Batchelor from Peterborough to Swindon even though Panthers wanted to use him Swindon said from 15 th of march they would be able to use him and they did Peterborough were forced to loan him against their will and the chairman of the B.S.P.A. at that time Alex Harkess said clubs should not expect to get a transfer fee every time a rider wants to move elsewhere thus the 15th of march idea was born/quote]

This will be the same Alex Harkess who expects £40k for Cook oh the irony.

• Like 2

This will be the same Alex Harkess who expects £40k for Cook oh the irony.

he will need 40k to clear his debt .

...from his girlfriend!

Emil Grondal?

• Like 1

Emil Grondal?

thought it was Emily Grondal according to the programme I read in the play offs! :D

thought it was Emily Grondal according to the programme I read in the play offs! :D

Hope all track djs are reading this - would love to hear 'see Emily play' as emil walks on :D

• Like 1