British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Nobody has said we are riding Sundays

That's a shame as it was the only time I could make it to Peterborough being as Coventry ride on Friday's. :neutral:

i think you are dreaming if you think Bjerre is going to Peterborough. Does he really need to lower himself to the PL

Not yet.

i think you are dreaming if you think Bjerre is going to Peterborough. Does he really need to lower himself to the PL

Well he could pay us back for years of dross when the two time EL champions lowered their sights to keep him in work.

That's a shame as it was the only time I could make it to Peterborough being as Coventry ride on Friday's. :neutral:

I'm sure that there will be a mix so you can make up for my likely non attendance and vice versa for Friday.

• Like 1

Ged told us at the fans forum that most meetings would be on a Sunday in 2016. when I talked with him personally we asked for a later start time because my daughter works Sundays and it was generally felt that the track is not as good during the afternoon.

Ryan Fisher and Blackbird/Mear?

1 Ostergaard

2 Blackbird/Mear

3 NBJ

4 MPT

5 Fisher

6 Grondal

7 Perry

With Blackbird/Fisher would take team total to 42.54 , not sure o Mears average though and would rather take Lambert than gamble on Mear
  • Like 1

lambert is waiting to see if mason campton qualifies in oz. if not he is heading to the lakes to fill the number 2 spot .

• Like 2

Don't see the point in re-signing Lambert, I don't see any improvement in that average. Would rather sign Adam Ellis

With Blackbird/Fisher would take team total to 42.54 , not sure o Mears average though and would rather take Lambert than gamble on Mear

Does Blackbird not get a brit reduction Edited by dazpanther

I may be wrong but I think Ged indicated at recent fans forum that Sunday was the preferred day.

I may be wrong but I think Ged indicated at recent fans forum that Sunday was the preferred day.

"Rathbone also reiterated on a number of occasions that important meetings lie ahead with their East of England Showground landlords and the club owners. The suggestion is that significantly more Sunday meetings could feature in the 2016 schedule" (peterboroughtoday/speedway/speedway-the-weird-world-of-a-peterborough-panthers-fans-forum)

Long way between suggestion and reality, hopefully a long long way.

Edited by Crump99

"Rathbone also reiterated on a number of occasions that important meetings lie ahead with their East of England Showground landlords and the club owners. The suggestion is that significantly more Sunday meetings could feature in the 2016 schedule" (peterboroughtoday/speedway/speedway-the-weird-world-of-a-peterborough-panthers-fans-forum)

Long way between suggestion and reality, hopefully a long long way.

Why is that then?

If the meetings are a bit later in the afternoon the track shouldn't dry out so quickly.

If the crowd is better of a Sunday then Sunday it has to be...

Why is that then?

If the meetings are a bit later in the afternoon the track shouldn't dry out so quickly.

If the crowd is better of a Sunday then Sunday it has to be...

And have second tier PL riders instead of the better ones?

when I talked with him personally we asked for a later start time because my daughter works Sundays and it was generally felt that the track is not as good during the afternoon.

it's all about you innit? :D

• Like 1