British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

dont he have an EL ave over 6? Porsing would fit

Think Michelsen is over 6 EL aswell unless they've scrapped that rule?

Rule still exists. Porsing would fit with plenty to spare Edited by Noodles

dont he have an EL ave over 6? Porsing would fitThink Michelsen is over 6 EL aswell unless they've scrapped that rule?

5.67 according to Final Issue on BSPA website.

Smolinski also a possibility.......

Hmmmm...... that's a decent shout

Thorsell is a no go.

ok, so that's him off the list then

Porsing possibly not being used at Lynn this year but we would be giving away 2.5 points - would have been a good option lower down the team but obviously not to be.

Good point. So that's him off the list too.

So.....

KBjerre, PK, Zetterstrom, Smolinski, Michelsen, Sedgmen................. any more runners?

In the SS, Ged is saying it might be February before the team is complete. He is waiting to see what the UK and Poland fixture lists are.

Hell no.

There'll be another 150 pages on this thread!!

Don't like the sound of that - means we have built from the bottom up never a good idea IMO. Worryingly showing once again how Sunday home day meetings and riders wanting to race for Polish clubs do not mix. Fingers crossed its not a season of guests and RR.

I agree.

If Ged's waiting for the fixtures it could mean he's thinking about KBjerre. But it's not an exact science; how many meetings actually go ahead as per the initial fixture list? Loads of our meetings get chopped and changed, so no matter how smart he tries to be there's bound to be several meetings where we need a guest at No.1

Then again, there is an argument that it could turn out be a positive and not a negative ;-)

Hell no.

at least we're back to talking about Panthers! Edited by PE7Panther

Hmmmm...... that's a decent shout

ok, so that's him off the list then

Good point. So that's him off the list too.

So.....

KBjerre, PK, Zetterstrom, Smolinski, Michelsen, Sedgmen................. any more runners?

How about Mads Korneliusson 8.33 premier league converted average , he's not riding in Sweden next season but don't know about Poland ?.

I heard a whisper that they want KBjerre, but cost/money is the problem. If they can't sort out a deal with KBerre then my hunch is that they'll go for PK.

Mads K is another good shout though.

Edited by PE7Panther

Hell no.

Lol. Probably not because all other PL Teams will be sorted well before then meaning there are hardly any suitable riders left worth discussing for the position!

Doesn't stop some posters repeating the same 2 names a hundred and fifty times though!!

With the shortage of number 1 riders available, it looks like teams need to either pay more and get the teams finalised early. Maybe the panthers will change a couple of riders and go down the more strength in depth route?

Sundstrom, Larsen, Houugaard, THJ. - no idea on current averages or other commitments but just a few names I thought of.

• Like 1

With the shortage of number 1 riders available, it looks like teams need to either pay more and get the teams finalised early. Maybe the panthers will change a couple of riders and go down the more strength in depth route?

Presumably you mean stick Ostergaard at No.1, and then dump one - or two - of the six we've got at the mo. I guess that's a possibility but it just gives Ged & Co a different headache: who gets dumped and who gets brought in? I can't see it myself simply because they seem so set on the six riders signed so far.

Sundstrom, Larsen, Houugaard, THJ. - no idea on current averages or other commitments but just a few names I thought of.

Hmmm, yeah I like the idea of the first three - but not so sure about THJ.

Would they fit?

Calling BCD.....!

if the supremo is waiting to see the polish fixtures maybe he is signing Gollob

I don't think Oskar is ready quite yet