British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2016

Will be interesting to see where Peterborough go next, what was shaping up to be a pretty decent team as they seem to be stalling on the last rider.

How could this have anything to do with solving the NO1 position?

I never said it would. Is this a NO1 position thread only now :o

May get some news at quiz tomorrow

May get some news at quiz tomorrow

Lets hope so

IF we have too, we have to ditch Lambert, yes its harsh, but for the good of the team, if it needs to happen, then so be it.

Nice one Simon increased his average from 3.75 to 5.19 and you come out with this little gem.
  • Like 1

How about Mads Korneliusson 8.33 premier league converted average , he's not riding in Sweden next season but don't know about Poland ?.

Cross him off the list - signed for Lynn

Lets hope so

Nice one Simon increased his average from 3.75 to 5.19 and you come out with this little gem.

So if we signed a rider on a 7.00 average and have 1.50 to sign another rider, who do you release?

Grondal..... No

MPT..... No

NBJ..... No

Come on? It's common sense, can Simon up his average by a point like those 3 could? Not in my eyes.

I think Simon can consolidate his place but not improve massively. He done bloody brilliant last season and it would be a shame if we had to lose anyone but for the TEAM purposes it would have to be done.

Nice feeling for Rambo to have a section of the fans at Peterborough calling for him to be dropped before a wheel is turned.

Replace MPT with Kus

Sign Porsing with the remaining points

Never, why lose MPT, he has the potential to reach a 7.00 point average atleast

Nice feeling for Rambo to have a section of the fans at Peterborough calling for him to be dropped before a wheel is turned.

I've said IF we have to lose a rider due not being able to sign a number 1, bit different really.

• Like 1

Never, why lose MPT, he has the potential to reach a 7.00 point average atleast.

the same was said last year.....and in his previous PL season.....perhaps he has found his level?

Why was Lambert signed, sentimental management gets you nowhere.

Its a good job your not picking the team or we might end up with 7 riders named Robert Lambert and keep our fingers crossed and hope 2 of them turn up.
  • Like 2

the same was said last year.....and in his previous PL season.....perhaps he has found his level?

Perhaps so, but will Simon even get to where MPT starts this season at? At worse MPT will reach 6.50

Peterborough have shown their inexperience here by signing their team as they go along, without a real plan in place of who is wanted and who isn't.

• Like 2

Perhaps so, but will Simon even get to where MPT starts this season at? At worse MPT will reach 6.50

I think mpt will struggle to maintain his average personally.

Team should have been built around 3-4 heat leaders imo