British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
keithdch658

Ellesmere Port Gunners Speedway Reunion 17th October 2015

The 3rd Ellesmere Port Gunners Reunion is Taking Place at the Whitby Sports & Social Club Dunkirk Lane Ellesmere Port. We Are Hoping That This Years Reunion Will be a Success Just Like it Was in 2010. This is the Last Gunners Reunion That i am Organising as i am Very Busy These Days Showing my Mobile Speedway Museum at Shows Around the Northwest & North Wales. Tickets are £5.00 and we Have a Disco & Raffle. Quite a Few of the ex Gunners Riders Have Confirmed That They Will be There Along With Guests Riders.Paul Hubbard from Hubbards Mobile Speedway Museum has Agreed to Come up From Kent With a Couple of His Bikes and Some of His Memorabillia Alongside my Museum.. Also The Boston Speedway Organiser has Agreed to Come up to do The Rider interviews on the Night. a Night Not to be Missed. tickets can be obtained From Me. Ring me on 0151 356 4931 or Mobile 07756667342