British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

You lot are unbelievable. Just cos I recently became a member, this means I used to be someone else lol. Fab logic.

You must have been a new member once, were you accused of being someone else?

Yes we were all new once. The real difference is that the majority don't post the sh**te you do.

He was me. All the accounts that disagree with Coventry are owned by Tommy Turner. I thought you had worked that out already.

The paranoia in this place is ridiculous :lol:

I've worked out you're a twit that's for sure! :D

• Like 1

Who's this Rob vds anyway. Who was he before?

I'll give you one guess! Who but him would have a name very much like a very nasty sexually transmitted disease?

yes thank you but not sharing, why do you need a pic ?

To prove or disprove something. Do you know what he does for a living?

Edited by Game On

Actually you referred to comments about SCB yesterday intimating you'd been here long time..so I just wondered who you were before..

No I used to just read the posts and never got involved. I only joined when my name was used in a post from a twitter discussion. There a few on here who will know me from Twitter and Facebook who will confirm that my initials represent my full surname.

I'll give you one guess! Who but him would have a name very much like a very nasty sexually transmitted disease?

You my friend are a disturbingly nasty piece of work. Why do you feel it is acceptable to insult me?

Yes we were all new once. The real difference is that the majority don't post the sh**te you do.

As for you, I think we've already worked out you're the end of a bell so I'll leave it there

• Like 1

He has been told not to jump on a plane but to wait for further news from his mum following the operation!! Whats so difficult to understand with that course of action? His head must be all over the place!!

I thought you said it was travel insurance that was the problem!!! :rolleyes:

43 pages of utter rubbishe

That didn't say "rubbish" it said something else. Sadly the forum changed it, but some of you really should take a long hard look at yourselves. Pathetic.

• Like 2

To prove or disprove something. Do you know what he does for a living?

yes but I don't get what your trying to prove

Apparently it's in the rules as an amendment added by Matt Ford after Dakota North scored nothing at Coventry , Nothing to see here folks ,just the normal cheating from Ford which has made our sport a laughing stock over the last few years .

If you confirm what I asked then I maybe able to tell you.

Because It's Poole,and they are known cheats. The Bspa always bend over backwards to help them.

so yet again i ask you and others...........why was Holder a hero for riding in the gp yet you all believe North shouldnt ride?? Bunch of hypocrites

Well said. Unfortunately it's the same every year. Have to cheat to win, happy with hollow victories.

If Poole were missing Holder and Newman I'm sure people would say that Poole were depleted yet when we mention we are now riding against a side who have replaced a rider with a strong one and against a depleted bees, we are making excuses. Clowns

Edited by mdmc82

Think about it Robert. If he works as a Traffic Warden for instance he's likely to get seriously injured but if he's sat at an office desk the worse thing that can happen is his computer could blow up in his face so not very likely.

Anyhow let's hope for a great safe meeting and the best team wins 👍 think this topics been done to death now, been fun though 😊

Hardly the best team when neither team have their full line up. Ones strengthened whilst the other is really weakened.

I noticed you are very new to this site (imagine new to the sport as well by your posts) seems like you have just come to stir.

Edited by mdmc82

Think about it Robert. If he works as a Traffic Warden for instance he's likely to get seriously injured but if he's sat at an office desk the worse thing that can happen is his computer could blow up in his face so not very likely.

You and game on May think it's a hoax, I can tell you it's not.

Holder rode in the same sport that has seriously injured his best mate. Holder has had serious injuries himself - and yet still rode in the GP to honour his mate. Racing in the same sport as your mate was seriously injured must be far more nerve-wracking for a rider..

Dak won't/can't ride because his father is injured - but also won't/can't fly home - unless you believe that Ford won't let him ride... I believe Dak's father is an ex-speedway rider. I'm not sure that he'd be happy that Dak is staying at home - yet not riding. Maybe Dak's mum assumes that Dak is riding and has suggested that, rather than let his team down, he stays in England as it seems that the injuries are not life-threatening. (All supposition on my part).

The question that needs answering is whether it is Dak or Matt Ford who is stopping Dak from riding.

• Like 1