Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Jacques

Posf2 Poole V Coventry

It's so black and white the situation yet the blue tints just can't accept it. People are sick and tired of time after time year upon year of the same old issues. At some point during a season Matt Ford will pull a stunt that the true speedway fan doesn't like. When these stunts are brought to the attention of a majority of Poole fans they literally cannot handle any form of debate and resort to abusing the rest of us. I say it again if Janowski was in the same situation as North you can bet he would have been persuaded to ride, it just happens that North is woeful at the moment. When you have old man Muddlo coming on tv and saying 'we will see' when asked if using Kennett again it just adds fuel to the fire. His answer should have been simply 'no' as Dakotas dad isn't as serious as first thought. The problem is that Poole fans on here have a larger proportion of prats than most clubs. Starman is quite clearly the clown of the whole forum. I have no issue with foreverblue chris4gillian and all Red Panda and Skidder are is just passionate for their clubs. So Poole fans please for once open your eyes and see what the rest of the speedway world sees. Let's just hope that Gomolski isn't missing at Belle Vue as I'm sure this forum will be closed down!

On this occasion Gavan, Matt Ford is being unfairly lambasted. You know that I don't agree or condone some of his past antics, however this one is a different kettle of fish, and I say that completely without any blue tinted glasses on!

• Like 1

I am actually a Coventry fan. Just a temporary Belle Vue fan for two weeks :D

Ahhh! Did you make it down on Wednesday? It was a real shame Garrity was hurt as it killed the tie. Haven't been to Coventry since Martin Dugard won the British GP!!

And there you have it...and as you say it yourself 'the BSPA allowed it to happen' for one reason, and that reason is because it's within the current rules! Your beef should be with the BSPA NOT Matt Ford or Poole Speedway ON THIS OCCASION.

It cannot be made any clearer.

And for the record you have posted absolutely nothing that proves any cheating took place. That is what I challenged anyone to do, and the reason I did that was because Poole have been labelled as cheats by the ill informed among you.

You have to remember that a GRW123 post usually includes a bit of truth, many obsessions, many wrong assumptions, and many emotional wrong conclusions. Most others then try to put him right on certain things, but his audience on this thread will only believe any rubbish he has written. Sad really.

• Like 2

Ahhh! Did you make it down on Wednesday? It was a real shame Garrity was hurt as it killed the tie. Haven't been to Coventry since Martin Dugard won the British GP!!

Way before my time!! No, we stopped home and watched it on tv. Didn't watch it all either we switched it off early. Way to painful lol..

• Like 1

I've come to the conclusion from participating in this thread (and the Darcy Ward one) that mdmc82 is a real life version of Hyacinth Bucket (ahem, Bouquet) - essentially a narcissistic fantasist, but unfortunately for us, this 'real life' version is much more malicious.

I'll also add that I have never seen a forum more in need of a strong-handed moderator. The behaviour and quite blatant trolling from the likes of Game On, robert72, Gavan and orion, among others (those are the names I think of off the top of my head) is an utter joke. There are certainly some pro-Poole posters on here too who clearly wind a lot of people up (Red Panda, just please quit with the ruddy fullstops! and Starman, you do keep digging holes!), but from my own experiences of being on here I'm mainly seeing Poole-fans on the defensive against an onslaught of bitter fans clutching at straws in their tinfoil hats.

This thread is over 80 pages, and I'd wager about 70+ of them are about ten to twelve posters all being aggressive and confrontational to each other. No-one's opinion has changed. It's literally just page after page after page of the same damn argument. "You cheat". "No we didn't". "You've cheated before", blah blah blah. I'm pretty confident you're all "adults" too, which makes your actions even more sad. All this talk of the sport dying and a lack of new fans. I wonder why? The speedway "fans" on this forum come across as vindictive pieces of work you'd cross the road to avoid. Bearing in mind this is the #1 speedway forum in the UK, and that the new generation of potential fans are going to be digitally savvy, do you think that on seeing the reprehensible behaviour of far FAR too many people in here is going to encourage them to start joining in the conversation, and attending meetings?

Say's the troll who has just joined. Jog on

On this occasion Gavan, Matt Ford is being unfairly lambasted. You know that I don't agree or condone some of his past antics, however this one is a different kettle of fish, and I say that completely without any blue tinted glasses on!

its no different at all.......if that was holder or janowski you can bet they would be riding simply because the alternative would make poole weaker

the thing what pisses people off more was north going golfing with his mates when he should be on plane to his family

if his dad was seriously ill the plays offs semi and final would be of little importance.....

Edited by heathen chemistry

Very Conveniently

Oh yes I forgot all the facts were in the Bournemouth Echo.

You are either very misguided, or plain STUPID, to not know what YOU have lied about. You make a statement that is a LIE and, despite working on it you, have FAILED to come up with anything to support your lies. Reports in local publications that you requested but still in total denial that YOU are a LIAR.

Man up and admit YOUR error or stupidity, before you become an even bigger joke.

What exactly am I wrong about. You tell me the facts then know all. Edited by Game On

Bringing in eddie kennett for dak shows why matt ford is at the top of his game and is the number 1 promotor in the business.

Dak was clearly not in a fit state to ride hence medical certificate and matt brought in the best replacement possible under the RULES.

Good point, the only difference is the need to play golf. :wink:

Of course the difference is Josh was missing because he was involved in a serious speedway incident which for me a facilty is right. North missing was not speedway related so for me a faciltiy shouldn't be granted. If you grant facilities for non speedway reason then it will just be constantly abused.

Edited by woz01

You have to remember that a GRW123 post usually includes a bit of truth, many obsessions, many wrong assumptions, and many emotional wrong conclusions. Most others then try to put him right on certain things, but his audience on this thread will only believe any rubbish he has written. Sad really.

You cant escape the fact that the stench has been hanging around for years. Only the names have changed

http://www.skysports.com/speedway/news/12268/5351198/poole-cheating-claims-denied

Edited by E I Addio

its no different at all.......if that was holder or janowski you can bet they would be riding simply because the alternative would make poole weaker

the thing what pisses people off more was north going golfing with his mates when he should be on plane to his family

if his dad was seriously ill the plays offs semi and final would be of little importance.....

ive said all along that if it was Janowski he would have ridden but not one Poole fan has commented. Nobody is saying that Dakotas dad isn't I'll but it didn't half help Matt Ford in finding a loophole to make him miss the meeting. Monday will be interesting as North flies around Belle Vue and unless he has gone home he has to ride. Gomolski hates Belle Vue so it will be interesting if he shows up. I really hope the real Poole 1-7 turns up but I'm sure if Dakotas head isn't right that Matt Ford will not carry 2 passengers and Kennett will ride. If North rides at Belle Vue them doesn't at home then that is quite clearly cheating

ive said all along that if it was Janowski he would have ridden but not one Poole fan has commented. Nobody is saying that Dakotas dad isn't I'll but it didn't half help Matt Ford in finding a loophole to make him miss the meeting. Monday will be interesting as North flies around Belle Vue and unless he has gone home he has to ride. Gomolski hates Belle Vue so it will be interesting if he shows up. I really hope the real Poole 1-7 turns up but I'm sure if Dakotas head isn't right that Matt Ford will not carry 2 passengers and Kennett will ride. If North rides at Belle Vue them doesn't at home then that is quite clearly cheating

Yea could be another sick note on the horizon.

My point was that someone cannot be convicted of a crime purely based upon past misdemeanours. Therefore why should Matt Ford's colourful (for want of a better word) past mean that in this instance he has followed the same route?

I notice that nobody has mentioned the BSPA's involvement in all of this...

As they are the rule makers and ratified the use of Eddie (thus absolving Matt Ford from any cheating, wrong doing, underhand tactics, call it what you like) they are the ones you and all the others should be hammering!

You really must read what people say and not reply to what you think they say. Surely, you must in your life have judged people on their previous actions.If someone lies to you do you think, oh well the next time they say something to me I will just accept what they say at face value or, like the rest of the human race, do you think I won't be fooled again, I shall look for something to support that he is telling the truth before accepting it.

I'm not sure why you think I should be hammering the BSPA. I have not hammered anyone I have simply taken what you and others have previously said about your promotion and said that with that sort of perceived history it is hardly surprising that people are suspicious when a poorly performing rider is replaced by a guest who was likely to score more points. It is common sense. I have never said I believe what you have said about Poole and reminded you that I have said I would not form an opinion on the North incident without evidence. As for the BSPA, the reality is that they can do little faced with a medical certificate,

Edited by Aces51
  • Like 1

He said reaching the playoffs and he is correct nobody from poole /Swindon/Belle vue /Cov can guest in playoffs

Unless, of course, you get a special disPoolesation. ​

What exactly am I wrong about. You tell me the facts then know all.

Which is what you were, and have proved to be a opportunist LIAR.

You claimed that Rob North was fit and well and would provided the evidence.