British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

Good luck to both teams & after a season of way to many guests, is it too much to ask for both teams to line up with their own riders.

The sport needs a cracking final & it could be just that hopefully😀😀

Gomolski 3 points from 7 rides round Kirky Lane this season so my money is on him getting "injured" next weekend 😣😂

Edited by Ace no.5
  • Like 6

Lets hope Aces can win by 12+ at Kirky, will make Wednesday an absolute belter :approve:

• Like 1

Gomolski 3 points from 7 rides round Kirky Lane this season so my money is on him getting "injured" next weekend 😣😂

He will be ill by Monday

Gomolski 3 points from 7 rides round Kirky Lane this season so my money is on him getting "injured" next weekend

How cynical of you....

Poole would never contrive a 'mystery illness/injury' for a rider who struggles at a circuit and get him replaced by one who rides that circuit well..

Honestly. Some people eh??

If Poole win. I am sure that they will do it fairly, squarely and with a solemn integrity befitting the Elite League...

Blimey that lagers good...

(Now we just need to give Matej a bell and tell him to book a hospital appointment for Monday)... :D;):o

Edited by mikebv
  • Like 8

Gomolski been booked in to play golf next week

• Like 2

The 2 best teams this season going head to head for the title. Should be a cracker.

but coventry and swindon are not in the final.!!!!!!!!!!!

Gomolski 3 points from 7 rides round Kirky Lane this season so my money is on him getting "injured" next weekend

How are his parents doing?

And hear comes the anti Poole crap again.....................

Pre empting something that is not going to happen will get you nowhere..................

RP

• Like 5

Lots of blah blah blah going on here!

Up the Pirates.......

Just a minute. Pirates can't go up any more. We already ARE UP the top again.

Up the Pirates.

• Like 2

Who can guest for Gomolski? If R/R then who will be able to take extra rides? Kacper is riding in Ekstraliga bronze medal on Sunday. No way he will stay injury free.

Just found out myself. Peter Karlsson. 5.51, same as Gomolski. Fits in perfectly.

North and reserves if R/R. SUrely better option too.

Dak will be ready for Monday but I bet he will get some kind of excuse for Wednesday to use Kennett again. All pretty predictable to be honest.

• Like 3