British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

I thinks its very even, it may not be Gomolski's favourite place but he is flying at the moment and i fully expect a good performance at Belle Vue, the rest of the team go well there apart from Starke who can easily be covered by Newman.

The rest of the team go well there? Your worst nightmare has come true. Ford avoided us on the semi final in the hope that Swindon would beat us.

Poole's last match at Kirky Lane on 3 August, 2015. Belle Vue 53, Poole 39.

Holder 3 (4)

North 10 (5)

Watt 5 (4)

Gomolski 3(4)

Jannowski 11(5) including TR

Starke 0(4)

Newman 7 (4)

Now I'm not suggesting that this is going to be easy by any means, it's not and everyone tries to move up a gear for a Final but it does show that it is stretching reality to claim all apart from Starke go well there.

• Like 1

As always this time of year and (yes) still bitter 9 years on, may the best team win and may the tactical joker fiasco never again decide who lifts the crown.

• Like 3

As always this time of year and (yes) still bitter 9 years on, may the best team win and may the tactical joker fiasco never again decide who lifts the crown.

Reading were the champions in my eyes and I'm sure for many others too (except Peterborough fans) - I can't believe that was 9 years ago!

• Like 3

The rest of the team go well there? Your worst nightmare has come true. Ford avoided us on the semi final in the hope that Swindon would beat us.

Holder 3 (4)

North 10 (5)

Watt 5 (4)

Gomolski 3(4)

Starke 0(4)

Newman 7 (4)

Now I'm not suggesting that this is going to be easy by any means, it's not and everyone tries to move up a gear for a Final but it does show that it is stretching reality to claim all apart from Starke go well there.

if that's the Poole 1-7 on Monday then I will be surprised but for the credibility of the sport it has to be(barring injuries)

Does anyone know the Poole charge for next Wednesday?

As in admission price? £20

if that's the Poole 1-7 on Monday then I will be surprised but for the credibility of the sport it has to be(barring injuries)

Do you not get bored of saying the same thing over and over and over... :D
  • Like 1

Are you bullying someone again? I used a smiley face too but it didn't seem to make much difference to the accusation. Ooooh.....forgot to say 'Just saying'.

Edited by Gemini
  • Like 2

no I'm just bored with Poole dragging down the credibility of the sport I love over and over and over
  • Like 1

Holder 3 (4)

North 10 (5)

Watt 5 (4)

Gomolski 3(4)

Starke 0(4)

Newman 7 (4)

I think that illustrates what a big miss Dak will be.

So... Prediction time. Slightly obvious considering my name, but I'm going with Poole by 8 points on aggregate.

Despite running the Aces close in our first visit to Kirky Lane, I think Poole will go down 49-41. Would be great to be treated to a meeting without the silly double points rule. If Dak rides Poole will get within 4.

Poole are bit of a juggernaught at home this year, so I'll say 55-39 (2pts in a double points ride). AJ is pretty hit and miss at Poole and will struggle to beat Magic and Holder, and Watty has been flying in the last month. I just think our top end is too strong for the Aces and they'll struggle to win enough races to get heat advantages to make it close.

Whatever happens, let's hope for some great racing. A bit of drama never goes a miss either. As long as no-one gets hurt!

Only Coventry that charged more. The only time I've known someone charge more for a semi.

I've spent a lot more than 20 quid at Spearmint Rhino's for similar!

• Like 2

I've spent a lot more than 20 quid at Spearmint Rhino's for similar!

To much imformation.., Bet you got the shock of your life when you checked your bank.. :nono::o

Edited by Starman2006

Are you bullying someone again? I used a smiley face too but it didn't seem to make much difference to the accusation. Ooooh.....forgot to say 'Just saying'.

You singled someone out for how they write their posts and use against them. Please show me where I have done that? Yeah, thought not! 😂

.....lisa-colette..... Singling someone out for a particular reason is a form of bullying. Just saying!

Will that one do? Singling me out for how I wrote my post about 'ripples' when it was nothing to do with you and I'm sure RP could sort me out herself if she wanted to. She had enough battles the other day with several forum members about more important things than full stops and seemed to be doing okay without your help. Anyway forget it now as it's a load of tosh and nothing to do with Speedway. You'll no doubt calm down and be your usual pleasant self when Poole get their 3rd title in a row.

• Like 1