British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

You will do if Matej wins heat 15 at Poole securing an aggregate win for the Aces. :P:lol:

I will be reasonably happy if he wins heat 1 at Kirky Lane. After all, it doesn't happen very often. :cry:

Zagar looks far from fit in the GP. Struggling so far even off the favoured gate 😕

0,2,0,0 Not looking competitive

Edited by mdmc82

AJ for Zagar it is then.

• Like 1

Worst GP of the campaign from the injured Zagar. Why does he insist on riding when injured??

Probably trying to protect his fourth in the world placing or maybe push on for a medal but not doing himself any favours physically.

• Like 1

Matej's looked well below par tonight, interesting decisions to be made between now & Monday.,,

Anyone but Poole.... come on Belle Vue.

Nice of you to say so, but I fear that it is a cry in the wilderness, or to put it more crudely pi$$ing into the wind :sad:

Nice of you to say so, but I fear that it is a cry in the wilderness, or to put it more crudely pi$$ing into the wind :sad:

Oh please, look at the agg scores from the league meetings..

There is no way that Matej is match fit.

At times he was struggling to hold his line on the bends in The Stockholm GP.

• Like 1

I have a feeling we won't be seeing Matej tomorrow.

It would definetely be the right decision if he doesn't as clearly very far from fit. You can understand him trying to race yesterday as so close to the bronze Medal position but he seems to be making the injury worse.

• Like 1