British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Poole Vs The Aces For The Title

I was merely pointing out the fact that results have been amended before in the past,so you cant categorically say that's that

As I said, we will see. And I also said they don't need to make a comment, doesn't say they won't.

As I said, we will see. And I also said they don't need to make a comment, doesn't say they won't.

If they don't make a comment how will anyone know when they've concluded their investigation, or what the results of the investigation are?

Personally I shall be pleased when the season is over and the trophies are in the cabinet. I can get back to watching some decent TV.

I wonder if Speedway will be on 'Gogglebox' on Friday?? Think of the potential new audiences...........!! :D:t:

I have just googled" Gogglebox on Friday" and it says a new-man will be featured. :D

• Like 2

I have just googled" Gogglebox on Friday" and it says a new-man will be featured. :D

Is that Starmans winter job ?

If they don't make a comment how will anyone know when they've concluded their investigation, or what the results of the investigation are?

The correct procedure is to put an official complaint into the match referee on the night, and with the necessary appeal fee which they could of course possibly lose.

By sending in a letter to the SCB, they might just get a private reply to explain the situation. If it is to do nothing, as the meeting has been concluded, it would up to BV if they revealed the reply.

As I said, we will see.

• Like 1

I'm expecting a Poole win closer to 60 than 50.

No chance, it's BV not Coventry! Expecting it to be close.

Belle Vue can win tonight. If they get dialled in from the start and all show Cooks determination they can beat the Pirates . COME ON THE ACES.

• Like 1

There a few things I am confused with here with the goggles talk

Ok the referee has got this wrong and made an error which happens in speedway and Poole are lucky to get away with Newman not being excluded.

Now I would presume the referee did not know the rule and seemingly noone else in the stadium including the rider.

But surely on principal of error, points should not be deducted.

Is it not the same as the referee making an incorrect tapes exclusion or if the wrong rider is penalised for dangerous riding without the referee looking at the television which referees did not use for years.

The referee after making decision on the track whether it is right or wrong never changes his mind unless of course he is Hungarian and has Ole Olsen as the race director.

Are not points only deducted for off track issues such as silencer or illegal rider discrepancies.

I still feel that riders moving at the start and get jump starts with referee not noticing don't get the points deducted after the race was won.

I hope there is somebody like a referee on this thread who can clarify these rulings.

• Like 3

Close win for the Pirates reserve match up may not be so one sided tonight expecting much more from Worrall.

Banking on the great motivator MIDDLO to be the deciding factor in Pirates favour.

Pirates 48 Aces 42

thick as pig s..t

do yourself a favour and read through the posts.EVERYONE says the ref was at fault bobody is arguing that jeez man get your brain in gear.

Ref made the mistake it happens in sport , kyle was allowed to ride,result announced points to stand.

Belle Vue can win tonight. If they get dialled in from the start and all show Cooks determination they can beat the Pirates . COME ON THE ACES.

How many teams in Elite league history have drawn or lost the first leg at home and gone on to win either the semi or Elite league grand final.

There a few things I am confused with here with the goggles talk

Ok the referee has got this wrong and made an error which happens in speedway and Poole are lucky to get away with Newman not being excluded.

Now I would presume the referee did not know the rule and seemingly noone else in the stadium including the rider.

But surely on principal of error, points should not be deducted.

Is it not the same as the referee making an incorrect tapes exclusion or if the wrong rider is penalised for dangerous riding without the referee looking at the television which referees did not use for years.

The referee after making decision on the track whether it is right or wrong never changes his mind unless of course he is Hungarian and has Ole Olsen as the race director.

Are not points only deducted for off track issues such as silencer or illegal rider discrepancies.

I still feel that riders moving at the start and get jump starts with referee not noticing don't get the points deducted after the race was won.

I hope there is somebody like a referee on this thread who can clarify these rulings.

wow and still Poole fans cant get it.

ok in plain simple.

1. Newman had a problem with his goggles.

2. It is up to the referee to spot this, NOT as Starman thinks the start marshal.

3. Newman did not have the correct equipment to race a speedway bike.

4. If he had to go back to the pits then quite rightly he had to be excluded under 2 minutes.

5. The issue is wether he should recieve a penalty after the event.

So to sum up POOLE HAVE NOT CHEATED!! THE REF MISSED IT!!

Good luck to both teams tonight, for me if the Aces reserves can hold there own they have a squeak otherwise a routine home win.

How many teams in Elite league history have drawn or lost the first leg at home and gone on to win either the semi or Elite league grand final.

Belle vue theres alway a first for everything you never know :shock: .